Friends...
Hmm it's 2.40am now.. Haha there's no one on msn le.. So i'm here with tatty to blog about yesterday..(because past midnight le mah hee) Hee.. Hmm firstly I wana say Happy 11th month to my chubby boy~ Hehe.. We've been together for 11th month le.. Hee time flies right? We've been through good and bad.. We've had misunderstandings and bad quarrels.. But still here we are side by side each other.. *Big Hugs for you chubby* I'm looking forward to my birthday because the very same day marks our first year anniversary... ^.^ Hee.. Let's jiayouz together ok.. Love you lots and miss you always~
Hmm yesterday was a simple day.. Wanted to study maths initially but ended up didnt.. Hee.. Completed my logbook(left 2 qns I doesn't know)and doen my part for formal report.. Felt so glad ;)Hee after that I played game.. Kekez.. But the game super laggy sia sianz lagged out more than 10 times today.. End up I quit the game and login MSN.. Wanted to chat with baby but he was in game, so didnt know I was on MSN.. So its ok I wait for my baby~ :) So while I wait I read some blogs.. Chatted with my baby till around 2am.. He went to bed le because he's tired le.. *cuddle*
Hmm the title of this entry is 'Friends..'. There's some things I wish to blog about it... There's a group of friends whom you can say I'm not very close to.. We had only known each other for some time.. We never had much contact.. But perhaps that was just what I thought As time pass I got to know they often go out together without asking me along.. I felt surprised.. I wanted to know why.. But till now I doesn't know the answer.. I was even quiet close with a few of them in the group.. But as time pass they just seems to have forgotten about me.. Left me out.. Thou I left messages on their tagboards.. Comforting messages for them when I read their blog and know that they are feeling down.. But I am starting to realise something.. No matter what nice messages I leave on their tagbaord I was never appreciated.. And was perhaps even ignored.. Because I saw response from them when the others from the group left messages on their tagboard.. I am simply transparent to them? I do not know the answer and I guess I will never know.. Now.. I don't know what they treat me as.. Do they still consider me as their friends? Haiz I feel so left out. So disappointed that they treat me this way. Haiz.. Guess I'll just leave them alone and let them be.. I'll not do anything anymore.. If they wana let me go, then I'll just give up this short-lived friendship.. I don't see the worth for me to do anything now.. I'm just like no one to them...
Just read the diary set up by one of friends.. We are a group of 6 friends.. So she set up this diary for all of us to blog and update how have we been from time to time.. Really glad to have it.. It has never failed to cheer me up whenever I read it... Thanks my friends.. You know who you are~ :p We shared happiness and sorrows in this diary.. Complaints and everything we wanted to say.. So so glad.. Really want to thank Wendy who had this idea then and signed up for it.. Haha xie xie~ (Don't be shy wor lolz..) If not for her we wouldn't be sharing so much things together.. And it has helped us to keep in touch with each other despite the busy schedule we have... Haha maucks for u! (lolz learn from chick de scold her don't scold me! Wahahaha.. Lolz..)
Ok that's about it for yesterday.. Gona go sleep le.. Then today I'll start studying for maths le.. Today and tomorrow will be studying hard hard.. Takecare all.. study hard play hard.. *Hugs* And don't forget to SmiLeZ AlwaYs.. *wink*
Hmm yesterday was a simple day.. Wanted to study maths initially but ended up didnt.. Hee.. Completed my logbook(left 2 qns I doesn't know)and doen my part for formal report.. Felt so glad ;)Hee after that I played game.. Kekez.. But the game super laggy sia sianz lagged out more than 10 times today.. End up I quit the game and login MSN.. Wanted to chat with baby but he was in game, so didnt know I was on MSN.. So its ok I wait for my baby~ :) So while I wait I read some blogs.. Chatted with my baby till around 2am.. He went to bed le because he's tired le.. *cuddle*
Hmm the title of this entry is 'Friends..'. There's some things I wish to blog about it... There's a group of friends whom you can say I'm not very close to.. We had only known each other for some time.. We never had much contact.. But perhaps that was just what I thought As time pass I got to know they often go out together without asking me along.. I felt surprised.. I wanted to know why.. But till now I doesn't know the answer.. I was even quiet close with a few of them in the group.. But as time pass they just seems to have forgotten about me.. Left me out.. Thou I left messages on their tagboards.. Comforting messages for them when I read their blog and know that they are feeling down.. But I am starting to realise something.. No matter what nice messages I leave on their tagbaord I was never appreciated.. And was perhaps even ignored.. Because I saw response from them when the others from the group left messages on their tagboard.. I am simply transparent to them? I do not know the answer and I guess I will never know.. Now.. I don't know what they treat me as.. Do they still consider me as their friends? Haiz I feel so left out. So disappointed that they treat me this way. Haiz.. Guess I'll just leave them alone and let them be.. I'll not do anything anymore.. If they wana let me go, then I'll just give up this short-lived friendship.. I don't see the worth for me to do anything now.. I'm just like no one to them...
Just read the diary set up by one of friends.. We are a group of 6 friends.. So she set up this diary for all of us to blog and update how have we been from time to time.. Really glad to have it.. It has never failed to cheer me up whenever I read it... Thanks my friends.. You know who you are~ :p We shared happiness and sorrows in this diary.. Complaints and everything we wanted to say.. So so glad.. Really want to thank Wendy who had this idea then and signed up for it.. Haha xie xie~ (Don't be shy wor lolz..) If not for her we wouldn't be sharing so much things together.. And it has helped us to keep in touch with each other despite the busy schedule we have... Haha maucks for u! (lolz learn from chick de scold her don't scold me! Wahahaha.. Lolz..)
Ok that's about it for yesterday.. Gona go sleep le.. Then today I'll start studying for maths le.. Today and tomorrow will be studying hard hard.. Takecare all.. study hard play hard.. *Hugs* And don't forget to SmiLeZ AlwaYs.. *wink*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home