Poor bunny~ :'(
Yeah today I controlled myself I did not play MapleStory! Hehe sob sobz.. finished going through the tutorials. Haha topic 5, 6, 7 I abit blur about some things haha. Tomorrow must clarify with quek. Hee then go home must study hard for Reactor le haha don't wana see 'him' next year lolz. Oh gosh all of a sudden I forgot reactor lecturer name! Hahaha... Oh no~ Haha.. No matter how I try to think I can't remember his name haha forget about it lolz.. :p
Hmm just now I went over to my mum's friend's house. She's just staying at the fifth storey of my block. My mum was taking something over to her house so my siblings and I went along. About this friend of my mum, she keeps a bunny. There was once she brought her bunny over to my house when she came over to gave my mum something. I was surprised when I saw how easily she picked up her bunny. Because I never had the chance to pick up my bunny. She was too big for me haha. I only managed to get her into my arms once. Lolz.. Ok anyway I got to know from my mum that she always bathe her bunny. And she does it three times a week using a shampoo for human!! (-_-") So my sis and I were kinda curious to find out what sort of cage her bunny stays in. Hence we went along to her house today. I was real shocked when I see her bunny housed in a small container. It was only enough for the poor bunny to turn one round. She couldn't even jump inside or stretch her legs out to rest. She had to keep her hind legs whenever she lie down and rest. The container is something like a DIY stuff. Thankfully she cleaned the container daily and her bunny is often let out to run in the house. But I see the way she treat her bunny haiz I feel sad for the poor bunny. First she drags him out by his ears to carry her when he is hiding under the chair. Second she hits her face when she urines on the floor. Ok what's wrong here.. First a bunny shouldn't be held by its ears or its ears shouldn't be pulled for whatever reason. A bunny does feel the pain when u pull its ears. Bunnies have long ears doesn't mean it is for humans to pull. Second a bunny should not be hit in any ways when it does something wrong. The more you hit it the more it will not listen to you. And a bunny is not a dog. Dogs are hit by newspaper rolls when they misbehave. But they are not supposed to be hit hardly by hand or other materials. A bunny should be scolded instead when it does something wrong. It works because I've never hit my bunny in whatever ways. I only scold her and she did behave. Third bunnies are not supposed to be bathed. Unless they have diarrhoea and you seriously need to clean them. Bathing causes the layer of oil under the bunny skin to be washed off. The oil protects their skin. And human shampoos are not suitable for them. A bunny shampoo is needed. One more thing her bunny is very fat. I looked at her food and I realised she is being fed with mixed feed. Mixed feed is not good for bunny because it will lead to obesity and illnesses.
So before I left I suggested to the auntie to get a bigger cage so that at least the bunny can stretch herself when she lie down to rest. I also told her to get a pellet feed instead of a mixed feed. Because it will make the bunny grow so fat that it becomes prone to illness. But she told me she's too busy to do so. And this bunny belongs to her daughter but as time pass her daughter never took much care about it le. So she help her to take care of it. Moreover her husband doesn't like the bunny. The bunny would often bite their furnitures. And its because they did not correct the bunny in the correct way (instead of hitting her), the bunny always does that and never learns that it is wrong to do so. So there was once her husband was angry that the bunny bite the corners of the 'shen tai'(haha paisehz I don't know what is it in english), so he said he is going to pluck the bunny teeth off. And the next day the one of the bunny teeths dropped off by itself!!!! They didn't know why. Well this is the very first time that I heard bunny dropping teeth ok! I was like...... So many question marks. There couldn't be a bunny that is so silly to bite furnitures till its teeth actually drop lor. So my sis and I guessed that it must be her husband who tried to pluck the bunny teeth the night before, but wasn't successful. So the loose teeth dropped off by itself the next day. Haiz poor bunny cannot imagine how he chew his food those few days. Either what we guessed is true or something bad must have happened to the bunny.
Haiz anyway what can I do? It's people's bunny not mine. And somemore the person is my mum's friend I cannot be telling her this wrong that wrong lor. And I not very close with that auntie also. So suan le haiz.. Ok gona go sleep le....
Hmm just now I went over to my mum's friend's house. She's just staying at the fifth storey of my block. My mum was taking something over to her house so my siblings and I went along. About this friend of my mum, she keeps a bunny. There was once she brought her bunny over to my house when she came over to gave my mum something. I was surprised when I saw how easily she picked up her bunny. Because I never had the chance to pick up my bunny. She was too big for me haha. I only managed to get her into my arms once. Lolz.. Ok anyway I got to know from my mum that she always bathe her bunny. And she does it three times a week using a shampoo for human!! (-_-") So my sis and I were kinda curious to find out what sort of cage her bunny stays in. Hence we went along to her house today. I was real shocked when I see her bunny housed in a small container. It was only enough for the poor bunny to turn one round. She couldn't even jump inside or stretch her legs out to rest. She had to keep her hind legs whenever she lie down and rest. The container is something like a DIY stuff. Thankfully she cleaned the container daily and her bunny is often let out to run in the house. But I see the way she treat her bunny haiz I feel sad for the poor bunny. First she drags him out by his ears to carry her when he is hiding under the chair. Second she hits her face when she urines on the floor. Ok what's wrong here.. First a bunny shouldn't be held by its ears or its ears shouldn't be pulled for whatever reason. A bunny does feel the pain when u pull its ears. Bunnies have long ears doesn't mean it is for humans to pull. Second a bunny should not be hit in any ways when it does something wrong. The more you hit it the more it will not listen to you. And a bunny is not a dog. Dogs are hit by newspaper rolls when they misbehave. But they are not supposed to be hit hardly by hand or other materials. A bunny should be scolded instead when it does something wrong. It works because I've never hit my bunny in whatever ways. I only scold her and she did behave. Third bunnies are not supposed to be bathed. Unless they have diarrhoea and you seriously need to clean them. Bathing causes the layer of oil under the bunny skin to be washed off. The oil protects their skin. And human shampoos are not suitable for them. A bunny shampoo is needed. One more thing her bunny is very fat. I looked at her food and I realised she is being fed with mixed feed. Mixed feed is not good for bunny because it will lead to obesity and illnesses.
So before I left I suggested to the auntie to get a bigger cage so that at least the bunny can stretch herself when she lie down to rest. I also told her to get a pellet feed instead of a mixed feed. Because it will make the bunny grow so fat that it becomes prone to illness. But she told me she's too busy to do so. And this bunny belongs to her daughter but as time pass her daughter never took much care about it le. So she help her to take care of it. Moreover her husband doesn't like the bunny. The bunny would often bite their furnitures. And its because they did not correct the bunny in the correct way (instead of hitting her), the bunny always does that and never learns that it is wrong to do so. So there was once her husband was angry that the bunny bite the corners of the 'shen tai'(haha paisehz I don't know what is it in english), so he said he is going to pluck the bunny teeth off. And the next day the one of the bunny teeths dropped off by itself!!!! They didn't know why. Well this is the very first time that I heard bunny dropping teeth ok! I was like...... So many question marks. There couldn't be a bunny that is so silly to bite furnitures till its teeth actually drop lor. So my sis and I guessed that it must be her husband who tried to pluck the bunny teeth the night before, but wasn't successful. So the loose teeth dropped off by itself the next day. Haiz poor bunny cannot imagine how he chew his food those few days. Either what we guessed is true or something bad must have happened to the bunny.
Haiz anyway what can I do? It's people's bunny not mine. And somemore the person is my mum's friend I cannot be telling her this wrong that wrong lor. And I not very close with that auntie also. So suan le haiz.. Ok gona go sleep le....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home