SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Stupid people..

Zzz feeling super irritated now.. Haven't been blogging for days.. So I gona blog about yesterday first..

Wasted the whole of yesterday.. Zzz.. I'll tell you why now..

Zzz today I'm supposed to watch 'huan le dian feng' at Mediacorp.. Today's recording has S.H.E.. Wei Shan and Cindy got the tickets de.. When I reached.. They told me the recording has been delayed 10pm instead of 3pm.. Because one of S.H.E is still at Malaysia.. S.H.E had their concert at Malaysia yesterday.. When I read the newspaper in the late afternoon I got to know that Ella is the one stranded at Malaysia and it's because one of the production team people accidentally took her passport back to Taiwan.. Zzz... So after the person at Mediacorp tols us about the delay.. We decided to go to Toa Payoh after pondering for some time at the bus stop.. Luckily the bus trip to TPY is only 15mins.. We had 7hrs ahead of us.. Dotz.. So went to grab a bite at MOS first.. Wendy said wanted to have MOS mah.. I had Naan Caesar hotdog there.. Wasn't that hungry because I had some bite on the way to Mediacorp earlier on.. After eating we walked aimlessly at TPY.. Wendy suggested we go to the library.. But because the library was so quiet we left.. We'll be chatting mah.. We thought there would be a section where it's not so quiet but well we were wrong.. So we went to Starbucks.. Wendy and I bought a drink each.. We read newspaper there lor.. At around 7+pm we went to Long John Silver.. Wei shan and Cindy wanted to have Long John for dinner mah.. I had fries there then.. We took some photos too.. And finally it's 9pm.. Happily we walked to the bus interchange.. And took bus back to Mediacorp.. By this time we were all tired and sianz le.. We reached Mediacorp at 9+pm.. Sat down on the carpeted floor to watch 'ren wo ao you'.. When it was nearing 10pm.. The rest stood up and started to queue at the entrance.. So we followed.. At last ther person-in-charge spoke. She said, 'our recording will be from 10pm-1am. We will not allow anyone to leave in the midst of the recording. So if anyone would like to leave please leave now.' All of us were like dotz.. We waited for 7hrs eh! Zzz.. In the end I left.. The rest stayed.. I didn't stay because I didn't want to spend money taking cab home.. And furthermore there'll be midnight surcharge.. Secondly mum wouldn't approve me going home so late either.. And I wouldn't want to make her worry.. Zzz just so fed up by the dumb person.. Why cant she inform us that the recording is from 10pm-1am when she told us about the delay at noon? After we waited for 7hrs and she say. Is like what the.. It's so obvious that there'll be people who can't stay till that late.. Zzz.. Dumb.. Wasted my whole day.. Could have done alot of things today.. Argh stupid stupid stupid person... Ok don't wana talk about it le...

As for Sunday.. I went swimming with my younger sis.. Yup it was fun.. Tried teaching her swimming.. But she ah cannot make it la haha.. Anyway both of us did enjoyed.. :p Haven't been to swimming for so long le. Finally~ Hee though I didn't swim much but still happy I went swimming...

Friday.. I went out with my friends.. Wendy, Cindy and Chick.. Haha... Chick.. Lolz.. We cycled at ECP.. Yup it was so fun! Haven't been to cycling for so long le.. Felt so happy.. So great so excited looking at the blue clouds.. Sandy beach.. We took some photos too hee.. Will upload them asap k.. We even cycled continously from AreaG to AreaC.. We didn't stopped to rest because our time was up.. We had to return the bicycles le.. Haha wah lao so tired man.. And Wendy cycled so fast leh.. Haha she say her bicycle fast mah.. Then suay lorz my bicycle slow~ Wah I cycle till my right leg and butt muscle aching sia.. Like cramp.. But after walking for some time ok le.. After that we took bus to Roxy Square, which is just opposite Parkway Parade, to have Tom Yam Steamboat.. Nice nicee.. Hee.. Reached home at 11+pm that day..

My leg is so tired now man.. Cycle then swim.. Then today walked so much sianz.. Haha.. Ok gona go play maple le.. Baby told me my mage skills put wrongly.. Argh so sad gona play my new mage then.. Hahaha.. Tomorrow going for movie with baby hee.. And gona clean my bunny cage when I get home.. Could have cleaned it today instead but.. Haiz zzz irritating lorz thinking of it.. Then Wednesday I'll be relaxing at home.. Playing maple.. Cleaning my hamsters cages.. Thursday gona go back to work le.. That's all my friends.. Takecare and enjoy this holiday ok.. See ya... (o.O,)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home