Yeah~ It's fun time! Hee..
Finished my last exam paper yesterday! Haha.. Thou I know I din do well, haha but well who cares lolz it's over now!!! :p Hee.. I just hope to pass overall for recator bah.. Haha.. The others of course better if not pass can le la haha.. Gona meet my friends at ECP later! Woa~ Hee.. For cycling and I guess playing at the beach bah!! Wahahahaha.. Haha played maple just now as usual.. Had a fun day with baby too.. Hee.. Ok let me tell all of you something... Haha yesterday when we were walking towards the lift at the fifth floor.. There was a little girl and her grandma I think, standing outside the house.. Guess they were about to go out bah.. Haha.. Then the little girl being friendly she waved at us and said 'Hello' to me and baby.. Then after we walked past her she said 'Byebye girl girl byebye uncle..' Lolz Baby nearly qi si le wor! Oops~ Haha.. So me and him become father and daughter liaoz? Haha cham cham lolz.. Hee... Anyway I'm alreay half dead now.. Slept for only 3hrs last night.. But how I wished I wouldn't get tired.. Then I can play maple all day lolz.. But cannot must quickly go sleep now.. Haha tomorrow 11am must wake up leh cham cham lolz.. If late Wendy 'rape' me ah! Haha.. Ok left 7+hrs slp le.. Haha.. And oh I must try my best not to sleep afetr 2am.. Because I'll not be able to get to sleep.. And sleeping so 'early' in the morning everyday and waking up in the afternoon not good for body system.. =) Ok la I gona go le haha ciaoz~ *wink*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home