SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Sad? Happy?

Hmm today is my first day back at MOS.. Well it was half fun half not fun.. I was working with Jerry the laoshu manager in the noon.. Haha.. Well like before haha I was always joking with him lor.. And the aunties too.. But you know aunties ah haha sometimes cannot catch what I'm talking about.. Lolz.. Ok tell you all a funny thing.. Lolz.. Today a customer ordered some burgers from me.. One of them was a cheeseburger for his son.. He said that his son doesn't want the toppings (meaning the onions, ketchup sauce and mustard) on the burger.. Only want the cheese.. Oh well Jerry was the controller (the one who tells the kitchen what to do and remind them about special orders when there is).. So I told him 'laoshu customer this burger hor don't want the onions, ketchup and mustard.. Only want the cheese.. Then after awhile the order was ready.. The customer took it away.. Minutes later he returned.. He showed Jerry the 'cheeseburger'.. Guessed what the burger looked like? Lolz.. The 'cheeseburger' only consisted of 2 buns and a cheese in between! Lolz.. So Jerry said 'I thought you asked for only with the cheese without other sauces?' The customer said 'yah. But where's the beef patty? If I want to buy such a 'burger', I could have made one myself' So Jerry was so stunned and looked at me and I laughed at him.. Lolz.. so he told the customer 'I'm sorry sir I think my cashier and I had some miscommunication. Sorry I'll get a new one for you.' the sir said 'ok..' Then I looked at Jerry and said '(Lolz) Hahaha.. why you only give people's son eat bun and cheese! Wah you bad lehz! (Lolz)' He said 'Haha I thought you meant only with cheese? (laughing at himself..)' I said 'Haha I thought is understood de mah.. Last time I worked with other managers ok de leh.. Why you don't get me haha.. He: Haha ok la my fault haha age gap la.. (He lol) Me: (lol) Now then you realise ah? Haha not too late wor! Haha.. He: But hor really got people order like this de. Haha.. Me: Issit? Oh gosh man.. Haha.. Cannot believe.. Haha.. (continue laughing...)

Haha so that was half of my day.. The other half was neutral bah.. At least I was quite busy at around 6+pm.. So wasn't feeling so sianz lor.. Haiz.. No one to joke with after Jerry left at 5pm.. The aunties some I don't really like la.. But they didn't really bully me or what.. One or 2 quite nice la.. Anyway it's over I guess.. I don't understand why.. But suan le I've done my best.. If this person wana be this way then let her be... From strangers.. To good friends.. But now we are back to strangers.. Suan le..

Ah got my hp bill 'today'. Sis got it long time ago from the letterbox but she forgot to take it out of her bag! And till today she discovered it.. And suay suay today Singtel send me reminder wah sianz hate reminder man.. And stupid GPRS cost me $25.20 eh! Wah wonder why sx de so cheap haiz.. I'll never use GPRS ever again.. Unless necessary.. Zzz.. Exceeded my sms and it cost me $10.. Then mms $8.. Zzz.. Total bill $70.77! *faint* Wasted a total of $43.40 on all these things! I promise myself not to mms unless it's so urgent or what. Then not to use GPRS and control my sms! I can always call, doesn't have to sms all the time! Sad sad sad!! Ok I gona bury my sorrows in maple le haha.. Going dinosauring with sx tomorrow.. Haha.. Kinda tired after a day's work..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home