Poor ah sha~
Haiz~ Never would I thought my 2 sis would want to give away their bunny shasha. Poor girl. She has been with us for like one year I think. My sis la. Older sis say busy. Younger sis say busy too. Next year olevels lalala. If they don't want to keep her from the start, then why buy her? I only wanted one bunny that time. My sis said get another one. Said shasha was cute so we got her. Then she got very mischievous. Bite me very often. And partly caused the death of my other beloved bunny. Because they couldnt stay together and so the other bunny died of stress. But afterall it was the shop owner's fault. Haiz suan le it has past so long le so shall not say it over again. After the death of my other bunny named Snowbaby, I gave up on shasha. I endured so many bites and scratches from her lor. But then at this point of time, I still have this bond with her. I don't wish her to be given away. I don't wish her to be tortured. But sad to say, I don't have the time and money to keep her. How nice if she can stay together with my bunny Baby. Then that would save me the trouble of cleaning two cages. Haiz if I have the time then I could have train them to stay together harmoniously. So now I don't know what will happen to shasha. Whether who she will be given to I really have no idea. Hopefully she'll not be given away. =)
Hmm some happy things to blog about. Working at MOS these few days has been much happier for me. =D Everyone were nice and I really enjoy working. Not been suan anymore hehe.
Ok that's about it. School gona start soon again haha. Have to pack my stuffs when I'm free. Clean up my room too ^.^
Hmm some happy things to blog about. Working at MOS these few days has been much happier for me. =D Everyone were nice and I really enjoy working. Not been suan anymore hehe.
Ok that's about it. School gona start soon again haha. Have to pack my stuffs when I'm free. Clean up my room too ^.^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home