Hmm...
Hmm as usual today during work we did not talk at all.. I don't know how she felt.. Well I felt so awkward.. But then again it has been to this stage where everything is fixed.. But... When she came to buy drinks it was different.. Here it goes..
Jerry didn't allow Daphne to have free flow drink for her crew meal because the HDC checker was around.. So Daphne passed me the drink and and I put it near the sink.. I did not pour it away.. I intended to give it to them if the HDC checker gona leave soon after that.. So I left it there.. Then the HDC checker went away.. I thought he had left.. And She came to buy drinks.. She said 'large peach tea and one plastic cup..' Me : hmm think the guy (HDC checker) left le leh. You want me pass you the drinks? (meaning the 2 cups of drinks Daphne took earlier on) She: eh don't want la. Jerry la don't let us take.. (she said quite loud to let Jerry hear and to ka chiau him la I know there was no ill intention.) Me : (so I laughed.. sort of laugh at her say about Jerry lo..) After I pass her the peach tea.. She said : eh more la so little.. (she had a joking tone..) Me: haha okok.. (So i filled it exactly full to the brim then pass it to her and said..) Me :aiya no need cover la haha so full how to cover (lolz..) She : haha cannot mah must cover don't so obvious mah.. Me : hahaha..
So that was it.. I suddenly felt something that I had last time.. It was a nice feeling.. Hmm well I don't know how to describe it.. But I guess she liked that feeling too? I don't know.. Haiz but after that when I sat with Daphne they all.. We never talked again.. Haiz suan le.. I thought it was something just now when we talked.. But well..
Jerry didn't allow Daphne to have free flow drink for her crew meal because the HDC checker was around.. So Daphne passed me the drink and and I put it near the sink.. I did not pour it away.. I intended to give it to them if the HDC checker gona leave soon after that.. So I left it there.. Then the HDC checker went away.. I thought he had left.. And She came to buy drinks.. She said 'large peach tea and one plastic cup..' Me : hmm think the guy (HDC checker) left le leh. You want me pass you the drinks? (meaning the 2 cups of drinks Daphne took earlier on) She: eh don't want la. Jerry la don't let us take.. (she said quite loud to let Jerry hear and to ka chiau him la I know there was no ill intention.) Me : (so I laughed.. sort of laugh at her say about Jerry lo..) After I pass her the peach tea.. She said : eh more la so little.. (she had a joking tone..) Me: haha okok.. (So i filled it exactly full to the brim then pass it to her and said..) Me :aiya no need cover la haha so full how to cover (lolz..) She : haha cannot mah must cover don't so obvious mah.. Me : hahaha..
So that was it.. I suddenly felt something that I had last time.. It was a nice feeling.. Hmm well I don't know how to describe it.. But I guess she liked that feeling too? I don't know.. Haiz but after that when I sat with Daphne they all.. We never talked again.. Haiz suan le.. I thought it was something just now when we talked.. But well..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home