Review of this holiday..
Hehe I have not been blogging for some time. Well this holiday wasnt any exciting. Even my birthday was quite simple. =( Oh nevermind ah hope next year de will be better! Kekez~ I have been playing maple and working everyday. This week and next week I have to work 6 days a week. Hmm I was the one who requested for more working hours de la. But tiring lo. No choice~ School reopening soon. Hope to earn more lo. School reopen I should be working on a weekday and a weekend bah. Hmm. How I wish next holiday I could find a better job.. And working at MOS these days wasnt leik before anymore. The people I work with is different le. Because sometimes I had to work morning shift. Then one of the aunties always like to suan me. Zzz. Then one of the managers also. Then night also tio suan sometimes. Just like yesterday. Zzz. Joke got limit one lor keep suan me as if I duno how to suan them back? I'm just giving in lor. If I suan back sure make the matter worse. Zzz. Wo zai ren~ Haiz. Well at least there are still nice people at work.. Hmm..
Tomorrow is my off day. Going to buy notes with baby hehe. Then think we'll go shopping. He wants to get clothes. Haha. Me ah watch lor. No money~ T_T Ah haven't clean my bunny cage leh. Wanted to clean yesterday. End up never. Wanted to clean today then. Ended up never also. Because I woke on late on both days. Hee. Slept too early in the morning the night before mah hehe. So tomorrow after shopping with baby, got to clean my bunny cage after we reach home. Hee.. Ok la friends.. Takecare yah.. For those school reopen le, enjoy school ok! For those in my class.. See ya soon and enjoy the last week of our holiday! Hee.. *big hugs*
Tomorrow is my off day. Going to buy notes with baby hehe. Then think we'll go shopping. He wants to get clothes. Haha. Me ah watch lor. No money~ T_T Ah haven't clean my bunny cage leh. Wanted to clean yesterday. End up never. Wanted to clean today then. Ended up never also. Because I woke on late on both days. Hee. Slept too early in the morning the night before mah hehe. So tomorrow after shopping with baby, got to clean my bunny cage after we reach home. Hee.. Ok la friends.. Takecare yah.. For those school reopen le, enjoy school ok! For those in my class.. See ya soon and enjoy the last week of our holiday! Hee.. *big hugs*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home