Sore throat sobz~
Just got home from shopping at chinatown~ Tired.. Home finally. ^.^ These few days I was sick sob sobz.. Here it goes..
On Thur I ate something wrong I guess and had a slight diarrhoea.. Lasting till today.. Luckily just a slight one hehe. =) Had slight sore throat and flu on Tue.. Ate herbal jelly (that doesnt taste very nice lo~) and drank lots of water.. Had one flu tablet on Thur.. Didnt go to work on thursday then.. Friday my sore throat got better and flu too.. Went to work on sat and it got worse again.. My sore throat and flu sort of came back.. So went to see mos doctor after work.. Hehe mos claim lor~ It got better on fri night but today I lost my voice again.. Have a 'sexy' voice now lol.
That's about it lor sobz. Gona drink lots of water and take my sis lozenges la haha don't want see doctor liao sianz haha. Went chinatown with mum and sis just now to shop for new clothes lo. Didnt get any at all =( But before we took train to chinatown, we went to compass Giordano to have my jeans altered~ So shun bian tried on some new tops too. Look kinda simple and nice~ (I like to wear simple de hehe) Didn't buy it scared exceed budget if I were to buy something at chinatown later on. So in the end since I didn't buy anything at chinatown, went back to Giordano compass to get the 2 tops. Hehe cost me $38 lolz. But like Giordano clothes material~ Comfortable.. Kekez.. And oh I signed up for blood donation on this coming wednesday. But don't think I am eligible le. Because I have been taking medicines these few days mah sobz. Next time bah~ Gona maple now le.. See ya all.. Takecare wor.. Don't be sick like me.. T_T *Big Hugs*
On Thur I ate something wrong I guess and had a slight diarrhoea.. Lasting till today.. Luckily just a slight one hehe. =) Had slight sore throat and flu on Tue.. Ate herbal jelly (that doesnt taste very nice lo~) and drank lots of water.. Had one flu tablet on Thur.. Didnt go to work on thursday then.. Friday my sore throat got better and flu too.. Went to work on sat and it got worse again.. My sore throat and flu sort of came back.. So went to see mos doctor after work.. Hehe mos claim lor~ It got better on fri night but today I lost my voice again.. Have a 'sexy' voice now lol.
That's about it lor sobz. Gona drink lots of water and take my sis lozenges la haha don't want see doctor liao sianz haha. Went chinatown with mum and sis just now to shop for new clothes lo. Didnt get any at all =( But before we took train to chinatown, we went to compass Giordano to have my jeans altered~ So shun bian tried on some new tops too. Look kinda simple and nice~ (I like to wear simple de hehe) Didn't buy it scared exceed budget if I were to buy something at chinatown later on. So in the end since I didn't buy anything at chinatown, went back to Giordano compass to get the 2 tops. Hehe cost me $38 lolz. But like Giordano clothes material~ Comfortable.. Kekez.. And oh I signed up for blood donation on this coming wednesday. But don't think I am eligible le. Because I have been taking medicines these few days mah sobz. Next time bah~ Gona maple now le.. See ya all.. Takecare wor.. Don't be sick like me.. T_T *Big Hugs*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home