SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Unhappy at work today~

Hmm today I was supposed to work 5-11. But because I gona go for dinner with family at night to celebrate dad's birthday, I changed shift with Joanna. Her shift was 12-5 on the schedule then. Few days later when I check again Ganesh changed it to 10-5~ Argh~ So early man sobz. But well nvm lor once in a blue moon work morning shift~ so this is what happen today..

Last night 3+am Mr Laoshu(my store manager) called me and ask me to go Emerald orchard MOS this morning to transfer stuff over. Argh~ EArly morning gona go orchard 'take a scroll' man! =( No choice~ So I went.. When I reached, the manager show me the stuffs and tell me to call my manager to ask can take cab back to my outlet mah. Because the things were way too heavy. (especially for a girl like me, short short small small T_T) So I called Silver and she said she will call Jerry and let me know. Minutes later when she did not call back I called her again. And she told me Jerry say cannot. Just a few stuffs take train. Feeling very what then lor. I help him ist (in-store-transfer) then he like that treat me. So I was telling silver that I am not Jerry or her. I'm not as big size as them. Then she asked me to call Ganesh. I called but he did not on his hp. Again I called Silver and I asked her for Jerry home no. (because this mouse have not bought a new hp ever since he lost the previous one) I really feeling so unhappy lor. Help him treat me like that. And it's not as if I am a perosn who would cheat MOS burger cab money. It's not like I will take advantage and want to take cab back lor. It's like.. What de.. Not first time he work with me lor. I'm not this kinda person that makes things difficult for people. Zzz haiz. So I called him. He told me the same thing he told Silver and I told him the same thing I told Silver. (about them being bigger size than me) So he finally said 'ok la take cab lo.' So I said ok. Hung up the phone walked out of MOS with those 2 heavy bags. And argh it started to rain~ How unlucky. I carried the 2 bags to the bus stop and quickly flagged a cab. Even after I reached compass taxi stand I still have to walk abit. But you know the stuffs are real heavy~ And the manager at emerald actually put those stuffs in black trash bags~ Making it more difficult for me to carry zzz... I resumed work after that. Today sales wasn't that good thou it's a public holiday today. It was kinda boring at work. Then later on Silver start suaning me again. About what this controller no use this and that. How would she feel if people said that about her? Not once but alot of times? It's not fun lor. I asked her enough a not she still continue~ Damm~ I heck care her then. Suddenly I heard them saying Daphne went home and she said she want to quit. I was like huh~ What happen.. Till now I still don't know what happen to her. Girl, if you happen to read this entry, I just wana ask u to takecare.. Cheer up yah~ *Big hugs*

It was around 4+pm then.. That mouse came to work le.. SO I asked for my cab fare at around 5pm.. I couldnt extend because I gona meet my family for dinner later lor. He was like normal normal, not feeling bad that he kept asking me to take train despite the heavy stuffs. Haiz sort of change my impression of this manager. Abit of.... Haiz don't know what word to use. I used to enjoy working with both managers de. (He and Ganesh) Now he.. Haiz.. Silver ah.. No comments..

I came home with Auntie Jennifer~ Because we live at the same block~ Her son and daughter came to drive her home today.. So I followed.. Thou abit bad but she ask me along so I went~ I didn't know they were coming to drive her home. I thought we could take bus home as usual lor.. So in the car I heard everything said between Auntie Jennifer and her children.. She has always told me that her children treats her very well.. But from what I see, her children also like say her mother lor.. Heard his son saying her nag.. Hmm.. But actually this is very common bah..

Hmm that's the end of today's entry.. Feeling kinda sianz now. Gona go bathe and meet my sis and mum le.. Hmm bad day at work.. Haiz.. Where is the happiness everyone used to have during work? Or rather should I say it's me only? Maybe everytime I thought people were happy working with me, they were not.. They were just happy with others.. At times I feel so left out.. Not like before.. Now only Auntie Alice Auntie Jennifer is close to me.. I don't feel left out when we talk together... And perhaps Josephine.. Haiz.. Stay or leave? Haiz..... =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home