Argh~~~
I don't like. I simply don't like. I don't like someone to be keep nagging at me the same thing. Say it once and I say I heard it means I heard it. Zzz. Just wana play game awhile but did not enjoy because someone kept reminding me of reports. I know you care. But it's really irritating when a person say things over and over again. And talkig about my grades, yes I don't have very good grades all along. My grades were just average or perhaps below average. Zzz. I did not have any interest in this course at all. I thought I could do something related to Biology. But I was wrong. I rather study Nursing then. I did considered nursing before. But it was because of all the discouragements from people around me that I didn't take that course. Anyway who can I blame? Blame myself for having bad english and not being able to get into TP Law course because of that. And now? I am already not interested in this course. And I got to know today that we cannot choose what to major in year3. It has to depend on our LUCK. Imagine I was posted to petrochem or something else but not pharmaceutical? I thought at least yr3 I can study pharmaceutical. But now, it seems like my fate is sealed. Zzz. So what's the point of talkig about wanting to go into U? I cannot study what I like. Zzzzzz. Ok back to the main point. I don't like to be lectured. I am old enough to know what I should do. And whatever people say to me I said I heard it and yes I did. Why must you keep lecturing me? It's not that I want to exaggerate and say this word 'keep'. But I really dislike it. It's not just once. I told the person that I don't feel good about it. End up? Nothing came out of it. Things became worse perhaps? Argh suan le. What's the point of continueing since this person don't get me. To this person I'm just being unappreciative. Do you all know how I feel when I was nagged at for being late for class and other stuffs? I feel so stressed, sad and angry. I know what to do. Why cant you let me put myself properly in place. The more you say me nag me, I'll just feel so fustrated and stressed. Zzz I hate it and I simply hate it. Things will never change this way. I prefer to be alone then. Argh~
Suan le. After said so much, I don't think this person know how I feel about everything. And you would say 'ya la i always duno', when I said you don't know how I feel. So suan le. Leave me to rot if you see me rotting. I will be independent. I don't need people to nag at me it just make things worse. I'll be alone by myself.. I'll be independent.. Even if I rot.. Argh......
Suan le. After said so much, I don't think this person know how I feel about everything. And you would say 'ya la i always duno', when I said you don't know how I feel. So suan le. Leave me to rot if you see me rotting. I will be independent. I don't need people to nag at me it just make things worse. I'll be alone by myself.. I'll be independent.. Even if I rot.. Argh......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home