SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Friday, January 14, 2005

Oh today work wasnt as fun bah.. Hmm don't wish to talk about it le.. Suddenly I thought of my dearest boy, Jerry~ Hmm most of u know he's my first hamster liao I think.. Because I told you all before mah hehe.. Kinda miss him.. He has passed away for around 4yrs le.. But whenever I look at his pic which is at my bedside.. I was reminded of his sweetness.. Warmth from him.. Tame behavior.. The times he accompanied me.. I miss those times.. I miss you my Jerry Boy.. Mummy will always miss you.. Hope no matter where you are you are alwasy safe and sound.. And I wish you will be happy always.. If there's a chance I gladly wish you could be my dearest Jerry boy once again.. Takecare boy.. :'(


sweet jerry boy~! ^.^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home