Busy day~! T_T
Wag I just accidentally press a key then what I just blog all gone~! =( Ok lo here i go again.. I was sayin..
Just back from temple.. Today I worked from 11am-5pm.. The store was super packed! I was kena rotated by Mr Laoshu to all the stations I know how to do sia poor me~ Haha I don't mind la actually lol. But I was about to die by 5pm.. Because there isn't even time for me to take my break lo.. I only manage to have my crew meal at 5pm after I punch out.. And ever since 10am I woke up.. I only drank a cup of water lor.. And I think only one cup of milk tea in total at store.. Really so busy leh.. After work I went home to bathe and took a bus down to Grandma house at Bedok for reunion dinner.. And took bus back to sengkang again after that.. Went to temple at sengkang to pray.. So here I am blogging.. After I finish with this entry I gona clean my babies cages lo.. Because wouldn't be free to do so in the next few days mah.. Then chu si friends coming my house too~ =) Ok la I gona get busy le.. So that I can sleep earlier! Hee.. Wishing all of you a happy lunar new year! And may all of you get lots angbao! Takecare ok! ^.^ Anyway I'm having slight sore throat.. Baby is sick too~ =(
Just back from temple.. Today I worked from 11am-5pm.. The store was super packed! I was kena rotated by Mr Laoshu to all the stations I know how to do sia poor me~ Haha I don't mind la actually lol. But I was about to die by 5pm.. Because there isn't even time for me to take my break lo.. I only manage to have my crew meal at 5pm after I punch out.. And ever since 10am I woke up.. I only drank a cup of water lor.. And I think only one cup of milk tea in total at store.. Really so busy leh.. After work I went home to bathe and took a bus down to Grandma house at Bedok for reunion dinner.. And took bus back to sengkang again after that.. Went to temple at sengkang to pray.. So here I am blogging.. After I finish with this entry I gona clean my babies cages lo.. Because wouldn't be free to do so in the next few days mah.. Then chu si friends coming my house too~ =) Ok la I gona get busy le.. So that I can sleep earlier! Hee.. Wishing all of you a happy lunar new year! And may all of you get lots angbao! Takecare ok! ^.^ Anyway I'm having slight sore throat.. Baby is sick too~ =(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home