It's me..
Finally got to use the com~ Haha.. Came home around 12+am hee. Today it was busy at the store. The queue hardly stop man. Customers keep coming in~ Zhen taoyan~ lol.. Kena say by people at work again just now. Zzz. Used to it anyway. After work, as usual me and 2 colleagues would always sit together and chat. So we happen to talk about a person's character. And one of my colleague cum friend said this about me. He told me I am quite a impatient person. Lol I know this too. I am trying to be more patient la. =) Last time I more impatient sia haha.. Always gan chiongz don't know like what lol. And I know I talk too fast at times too. Baby also got tell me. Hee so I must learn to be a better person. Well not to perfect myself or what la. Because no one is perfect mah~ =) But just want to be a better person to my friends, family and of course my baby. So I must talk slower and be more patient! But me ah really is too anxious liao sometimes. Anxious to know this and that anxious to say this and that. Hee~ And working at mos has made me become more patient I feel. Because there are customers who really take very long to think what to order leh. Even if the queue is so long, I have to smile smile at him/her and wait for him/her to decide her/his order~ -_-" Haha..
Ok la me tired le hee. Gona stay online awhile then sleep le.. Tomorrow gona clean up my room~! Haha.. Wipe all the drawers inside out walls table everything la! ^.^ Good night all.. *Stars for all*
Ok la me tired le hee. Gona stay online awhile then sleep le.. Tomorrow gona clean up my room~! Haha.. Wipe all the drawers inside out walls table everything la! ^.^ Good night all.. *Stars for all*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home