SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Saturday, January 29, 2005

My cute baby sapphires~! ^.^

Kekez today I bought a pair of baby sapphire hamsters! Soo cute~~! Hee. Meet baby today mah. Then we took bus from Toa Payoh to Marine Parade. Went to Sam Yicks pet shop but din see any I like hee. So we took bus back to Sengkang then take bus to Serangoon again hee. Take bus till headache~ Haha! Actually we wanted to walk walk at Parkway Parade de. But because of time constraint, we take bus back to sengkang lo hehe. We had to go back to my house first because I need to bring my hamster down to Serangoon to find him a wife! Hee.. But I ended up buying a pair kekez. Because my star is around 6 mths old le mah.. Then the sapphires only 3 weeks old.. Their size differ so much.. So I bought a pair lo hehe.. But strangly when I put 3 of them together in a carrier, star did not bully them.. Haha.. My sweet star boy.. :p I bought them a big cage too.. A lion shape toy hee.. So cute leh.. Total $64 sia haha.. Don't care.. Lol.. And then we took a bus home..

After we reached home I washed their cage and put them in. Now they are happily exploring their new home! Hehe.. Woa the male one like monkey sia haha.. Climb so high.. Super smart haha.. And ocne it climb onto ur hand it wun let go de haha.. Anyway I haven name them leh.. Cant think of any cute names.. Hmm male de chocolate? Haha.. Female de duno leh.. Anyone help me give them a cute name ok? Hehe thnx!

Lastly, thanks baby for accompanying me the whole day~! And I know its tiring hehe. I took 4 long bus trips and he took 3 haha.. Nice fun day~! Thou I was abit ke lian at marine parade.. Because I am abit allergic to animal fur.. I think is chinchilla fur bah.. Because the staff there was playing with the chinchilla.. Then chinchilla jump very fast de mah.. The fur everywhere in the air sia.. So I started coughing and sneezing lo.. Haha hard to breathe sia.. Not first time liao.. But don't care I like bunnies and hamsters hee.. Die die must keep.. Kekez.. Ok all goodnite bah! Me gona wake up early tomorrow to meet mos colleagues to kbox! Haha.. Then sunday gona go cut hair.. Then g home study for next week tests le.. All the best for all of you who gona have your class tests! ^.^ *Big hugs for baby*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home