Spring cleaning day..
So tired ah today~! My bones nearly broke! Haha... Woke up at 12+ today, ate liao then started cleaning my room at 3pm.. Clean my table.. Computer area.. Drawers inside out.. Everywhere la.. Haha.. All the way till 7pm! Wah super tired liao so asked mama order kfc delivery for dinner! Hee.. Delivery came at 8+pm.. Ate le so full and went on to clean my windows and change my bedsheet at around 9pm. Finished everything at 10+pm woa finally~ Took a bath and here I am hehe.. Nice clean room now so happy =) But I missed out 2 areas haha because too tired liao lol :p And now I am hoping dry cleaning would not be too expensive bah.. Because I gona send my 2 huge mashi, one medium and one small for dry cleaning.. Too big liao cannot wash at home.. Haha.. Then clean liao they will wrap up bah I tink.. So this way I put them on my bed also wouldn't get dirty kekez..
Half dead now partly because I slept at 4+am last night to edit my new blog skin hee.. Of course I didn't make it myself la it was from a webby and I edited my own stuff.. And wasn't tired last night because I slept for 12hrs the night before.. Haha.. Hmm tomorrow meeting baby and we gona go for movie~ ^.^ Hee goodnight and see ya all.. *Big Hugs*
Half dead now partly because I slept at 4+am last night to edit my new blog skin hee.. Of course I didn't make it myself la it was from a webby and I edited my own stuff.. And wasn't tired last night because I slept for 12hrs the night before.. Haha.. Hmm tomorrow meeting baby and we gona go for movie~ ^.^ Hee goodnight and see ya all.. *Big Hugs*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home