SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Monday, February 14, 2005

Simple Valentine's Day & simple me~! ^.^

Hehe Happy Valentine's Day to all! Today we made our semestral project teacher mad sia lol. Long story. Our classes ended at 5pm.. Me and Baby had dinner nearby and went J8 shop lo.. Hee but we didn't get anything at all! Kekez~ Didn't see anything that I liked leh~ I want a digital camera and mp3 player hee. *grins* So while we were thinking where should we go, I thought of my favorite pet shop at Serangoon! Yeah~ Hee so we went back to baby house, he had a bath and we headed for Serangoon! Hee.. By the time we reached it was already 9.40pm.. All pet shops there had closed except for the one I frequent! Haha why leh? Because I called them and told them I was going! Hehe.. I asked if can wait for me mah because I wanted get some stuffs. As usual the people there were so nice hehe. And yup it was ALWAYS FUN to go that pet shop! Kekez.. Played with their cute golden retriever Colgi! He grew fat le! Haha.. He keep walking to me with his toy.. 'Asking' me to play with him.. So cute right! Haha.. I enjoyed playing with him too! Haha so fun sia~ And I bought treats for my chou bunny! Haha I also abit crazy I think. Because she just bit me this morning and yet I buy her treats worth $10! Hehe.. Afetr the fun we took bus back to compass, bought mos and came back to my house eat =)

So while we were eating, I was telling baby about couple quarelling and somethign like that haha. And I happened to remember something about myself haha. So I told baby.. Oh well this is what it is about.. I'm a 'weird' gf bah haha.. Because I wouldn't probe what baby does outside de lo.. I trust him mah hee. I'm a person who enjoys freedom and of course I want him to enjoy it too oh... If keep probing it seems like everday won't fang xin lo.. Like that high blood pressure la no good! Haha.. :p And I was saying if one day he two-time with another girl.. Then I'll just let him decide lo.. Because I don't see why some girls or guys must beg their partner to return to them when he/she does not love him/her anymore mah. If your partner really loves you, he/she will still come back to you in the end mah. But if he/she doesn't love you anymore, what is the point of forcing your partner to stay with you right? Haha.. Baby say I too generous liao haha.. He say he wouldn't share his girl wor~ Haha. Hmm don't know leh haha.. I very kan de kai de.. Even if people provoke me, today I nag nag nag, tomorrow I don't wana say liao haha.. Let bygones be bygones.. Haha what for waste my energy to quarrel or bother about such horrible people lor.. Lol.. They reap what they sow~ *oops* Haha.. I just ignore man hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home