SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Friday, February 11, 2005

Simple cny..

Haha very bored now leh so blog lo~ Well this year cny is quite simple. Or rather should I say it's kind of boring bah. Because dad don't have lorry anymore and we have to take bus. Most of our relatives stay in the east area lo. But hehe we end up taking cab most of the time. Each of us pay once, then the rest papa pay! Hee~ Didn't get alot of hongbao la haha every year around this amount lo. But afterall it was fun taking bus together at times too =) Second day of cny I went house visiting too lo.. Today ah, I woke up at 9am leh.. Went house visiting.. Came home in the noon and I cleaned my bunny cage. And mopped the floor! Hehe. See I so good haha my friends and sis friends coming my house tomorrow mah~ But it was fun to be busy doing my stuffs this afternoon la. Enjoyed it~ Night papa and mama went for papa's friend birthday dinner. I had steamboat at home with my 3 sis hehe. There were still half of the food left from yesterday's steamboat mah. After that da jie and I went to Rivervale Mall and get the stuffs for tomorrow hee. We came home after a quick shopping at NTUC and I went on to watch tv kekez. And came online le lo.. Haha kind of bored now.. Abit sleepy le.. Baby is gaming~ =( I think I'll be sleeping soon bah. Gona wake up at 10am tomorrow. Meeting friends 12.30pm at Bedok leh! Haha.. Goodnite all! *SmileS*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home