SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Feeling now??

Just came back from work.. So hot and sweaty~ *eeks* Haha. Taking a bath after I finish with this entry lo~

Today was a different day at work for me. Well this was what happened.. A colleague of mine, whom me and a auntie always stick with, made me sianz half.. Why? Ok just now 10+pm.. The ones working are only left with me, him, store manager Jerry, a kitchen crew and Tommy.. Then Tommy was doing washing at the back.. Jerry went out to get something.. I was serving customers at the counter.. So there was no controller right? So when he walked in I asked 'you punch out liao?' If not he can help to do controller for awhile.. If punch out le nevermind lor.. So he answered 'punch out le'. Ok then.. So I asked Tommy the same question and he said he have not punch out. And I asked if he could help do controller awhile mah because no person doing. Then like that the orders no one pack lor. A few mins later.. I asked 'him' again. Me : you really punch out le meh? Don't look like lor. He: no la bluff you one.. I was like wah.. Nothing to say then lor.. It's like there is one one helping me out then he still BLUFF ME SAY HE PUNCH OUT LE. Later on he explained that he couldn't help me then also because he was serving food to his mum. Well yes his mum ordered some food. As for his mum's order came first or the orders on the controller table came first, this I don't know lor. Anyway nevermind about this ok. Then I said 'you serve her liao you never come back help me? You can joke to me that you punch out le I don't mind. But at least come back and help la. Where were you?' He: I was talking to my mum outside Me: Win liao lor. Your colleague no one help, and you are working yet you didn't help her, told her you punch out le as a joke, and instead you were talking to your mum outside.
I was like wah.. Good colleague hor??? Treat me this way. Then order not out or what customer scold also scold me right because I'm the only one at the counter lor. Heng the customers were more kind to me~

After work I didn't talk to him. I don't know how should I say it lor. It's like so what man.. I stood in the kitchen and ate my fries.. Drank my tea.. Played my hp game... The rest working were all sitting outside chatting.. Well usually me, him and auntie chatted together.. Today auntie did not work.. And him.. *no comments* And the rest.. Haiz.. Sometimes.. Or maybe should I say these days during work.. Often I feel so left out lor.. I know it's partly because I'm only working 2 days a week now.. Not like before.. So of course there will be things they talked about and I don't know about it.. It's fine with me.. But when I try to talk with them sometimes.. There isn't much of a conversation.. I wanted to talk but seems like no one is bothering me? Haiz.. Don't know how to type it out lor.. Just feel left out.. And I guess even if I were to leave mos no one will remember me bah? Haha.. I have stayed at mos till now.. Partly because I want to earn some savings.. And I am kind of bonded to mos? Haha.. Bu she de? Abit? Afterall we worked and learned new things together all this while.. But seems like I am just by myself in mos.. Where have all the old good days gone to? Hmm... I remember the times we worked together.. Good or bad.. Anyway I have to leave mos one day also.. But staying there I am also alone.. Haha.. Zhen shi hao qi guai de wo.. And today all of them saw the quiet me.. Guess it must have looked weird to them.. But well I am alone of course. And this way I won't be talking so much and disturbing others too. Maybe it's better.......

Ok gona bathe le. *smelly* Haha.. *Big hugs for myself*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home