So crowded omgz~~~!
Argh sobs today I woke up late! Woke up only at 12pm.. Was supposed to wake up at 9am and go to ecp with baby to watch the animal event. Sobs~ So I gave it a miss lo, sice by the time we reached some competitions would be over le.
I decided to go Bugis to trim my fringe instead. Short fringe mafan wor must keep trim arbo walk on the streets later knock into the tree ah~ Oops~ Hee. I told baby we'll be going Suntec City to shop for a new pair of sandals after I'm done with my fringe. My fringe was nicely trim by 3.45pm. So I went to the bus stop and waited for bus133 to Suntec City. Omg~ The bus took 15mins to come. After I board the bus it was worse. The bus was quite packed and 2 stops away from suntec city, there was a traffic jam. Wah I was stuck with the jam for 20mins till I reach Suntec City. I thought everything would be nice then. But I was wrong! I alighted, and realised Suntec City was super crowded today! Wah really is ren shan ren hai leh~~ *faints* Haha. It was all because of the IT fair.. And some other event going on at the convention hall.. Went to pet shop to relax hee. Luckily it wasn't packed there lol. Saw cute bunnies and hamsters hee.. Waited for 40mins before baby and my sis reached! Haha one was stucked on the bus, and one on the bridge from Citylink to Suntec lol. After we met we walked around at Suntec. Wow got Lingerie Fair! Haha.. Bought some nice 'stuffs' there lol. Then we had dinner at Fish&Co. Baby suggested de hee. I told him before I wanted to try mah because never tried it before and heard it was nice. Oh well, not bad la the food. But then I think should order less oily stuffs. I ate Grilled Salmon.. The meat was tender and nice. But the more I eat it, I find it quite oily. It just taste so eeks. But no choice mah so expensive leh haha. Hmm so maybe some lighter food is preferred bah. Still, I prefer Swensens Salmon Baked rice and seafood spaghtti. They are my favorites! Hee. Not oily and filling. Fish&Co main courses are far too filling le. 2 person can share one lo.
After dinner we went to the fountain. It was quite beautiful la haha. Went on to Carrefour to help mum buy daily necessities hehe. Love shopping at supermarket leh! :p We quickly got the stuffs and rushed to Charles and Keith. I had to buy a new sandals because the previous one was really very pathetic. My mum even wanted to throw it away haha. I say wait till I buy la. So no choice I bought from Charles and Keith again. I bought 2 pairs of sandals from there before. both of them didn't last for very long. So I was actually not intending to get sandals from there again. But then I didn't know where to get nice and cheap ones, so make do with it lo. Finally it was time to go home. We took train home.. The sandals cost me $26 leh. *heartbreak*
While I was reading Cleo magazine just now, I saw some sweet and nice sandals being advertised. It says the shop is at far east plaza. And the prices are mostly below $20! Wah~ I shall really search hard at Far East next time my sandals is spoil! (Ah touchwood! Please last for half a year at least!)
Now I'm just blogging here lo haha. Gona keep my stuffs properly after this. Room abit messy hee. And try out Marvel gel with green tea hee. Cleo magazine got give sample mah. I wanted to buy initially de. It sounds quite effective from the tv ad leh. What lab proven this and that. Hate blackheads and dead cells haha. So sicne got sample, try it and decide to buy or not lo. Hmm gona be busy next week. Having test on wednesday ah. Tomorrow come home must clean my bunny cage and study hard hard. Got a D for my quiz for his module leh. The quiz was 30%. Ok I gona go lo. Hope I won't be late for class tomorrow hee. Bye~ Takecare all.. ^.^
I decided to go Bugis to trim my fringe instead. Short fringe mafan wor must keep trim arbo walk on the streets later knock into the tree ah~ Oops~ Hee. I told baby we'll be going Suntec City to shop for a new pair of sandals after I'm done with my fringe. My fringe was nicely trim by 3.45pm. So I went to the bus stop and waited for bus133 to Suntec City. Omg~ The bus took 15mins to come. After I board the bus it was worse. The bus was quite packed and 2 stops away from suntec city, there was a traffic jam. Wah I was stuck with the jam for 20mins till I reach Suntec City. I thought everything would be nice then. But I was wrong! I alighted, and realised Suntec City was super crowded today! Wah really is ren shan ren hai leh~~ *faints* Haha. It was all because of the IT fair.. And some other event going on at the convention hall.. Went to pet shop to relax hee. Luckily it wasn't packed there lol. Saw cute bunnies and hamsters hee.. Waited for 40mins before baby and my sis reached! Haha one was stucked on the bus, and one on the bridge from Citylink to Suntec lol. After we met we walked around at Suntec. Wow got Lingerie Fair! Haha.. Bought some nice 'stuffs' there lol. Then we had dinner at Fish&Co. Baby suggested de hee. I told him before I wanted to try mah because never tried it before and heard it was nice. Oh well, not bad la the food. But then I think should order less oily stuffs. I ate Grilled Salmon.. The meat was tender and nice. But the more I eat it, I find it quite oily. It just taste so eeks. But no choice mah so expensive leh haha. Hmm so maybe some lighter food is preferred bah. Still, I prefer Swensens Salmon Baked rice and seafood spaghtti. They are my favorites! Hee. Not oily and filling. Fish&Co main courses are far too filling le. 2 person can share one lo.
After dinner we went to the fountain. It was quite beautiful la haha. Went on to Carrefour to help mum buy daily necessities hehe. Love shopping at supermarket leh! :p We quickly got the stuffs and rushed to Charles and Keith. I had to buy a new sandals because the previous one was really very pathetic. My mum even wanted to throw it away haha. I say wait till I buy la. So no choice I bought from Charles and Keith again. I bought 2 pairs of sandals from there before. both of them didn't last for very long. So I was actually not intending to get sandals from there again. But then I didn't know where to get nice and cheap ones, so make do with it lo. Finally it was time to go home. We took train home.. The sandals cost me $26 leh. *heartbreak*
While I was reading Cleo magazine just now, I saw some sweet and nice sandals being advertised. It says the shop is at far east plaza. And the prices are mostly below $20! Wah~ I shall really search hard at Far East next time my sandals is spoil! (Ah touchwood! Please last for half a year at least!)
Now I'm just blogging here lo haha. Gona keep my stuffs properly after this. Room abit messy hee. And try out Marvel gel with green tea hee. Cleo magazine got give sample mah. I wanted to buy initially de. It sounds quite effective from the tv ad leh. What lab proven this and that. Hate blackheads and dead cells haha. So sicne got sample, try it and decide to buy or not lo. Hmm gona be busy next week. Having test on wednesday ah. Tomorrow come home must clean my bunny cage and study hard hard. Got a D for my quiz for his module leh. The quiz was 30%. Ok I gona go lo. Hope I won't be late for class tomorrow hee. Bye~ Takecare all.. ^.^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home