SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Wah horriblez~~~

Just got home from chalet~ Wah I've only got one word to describe how I felt when I was there. Horriblez~~! Ok here it goes.. I was not interested in playing Taidi~ Its a card game. Guess most of you know about it. Shi xiang said he doesn't want to play too. Then the girl who wanted to play it asked him not to be a outcast. So well he joined in the game. I did not say anything after what she told him. Obviously, I would be forced to play too. So the cards were given out. I told baby to play my cards too. I did not bother at all. I just continued watching tv. The girl saw it and well, someone suggest just take out my set of cards for the next round. Hah, I guess I only have to do it this way. Voicing out doesn't make any difference since I already saw what reply was given to Shi xiang. I lay on the bed and watched them play other card games after the tv show had ended. I was feeling tired at around 2am.. So I decided to go to sleep. I have to work tonight. I don't want to be half dead when I go to work today. It is going to be busy at the store tonight as today is saturday. And there, the girl who started the card games decided to play mahjong. Everyone of you should know how noisy it is lor. I was feeling so pissed then. There I was trying to get some sleep, she wanted to play mahjong. I simply don't get it lor. Can't she be more considerate? I got to know this morning that they are not allowed to play it outside the room. Ok fine. Why can't she play it earlier on then? I could understand that most of us wouldn't be sleeping early. But it's already 2am and she wants to play mahjong? Stupid lor~ Zzz. And while I was lying down, I heard her saying this, 'come chalet sleep for what~! Waste money la~!' Well she may think I am already SOUND ASLEEP. But the fact was I wasn't at all! I know she was referring to me. And I was really burning inside then. What rubbish lor! She doesn't have to rest, she's not tired, she doesn't have to work the next day, doesn't mean everyone is the same as her! And humans need to sleep and rest! SHE DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO QUESTION WHAT FOR I GO CHALET SLEEP~~!! Argh~ Really cannot stand it anymore. I took a guy's mp3 player and listen to songs. And well I could tell you I could still hear their mahjong then! And her voice! Wah lao~ Later on at around 4am, the girl who wanted to play mahjong said she was tired liao and was going home. I was liek, phew~ FINALLY HOR! BUT, the guys started playing football game on PS2. Omgz~ They were shouting like what lor! And finally at around 6am, Felicia accidentally stepped on the PS2 wire. And pop! There it goes~! The PS2 power is off! And the guys decided they don't want to play anymore! Ooh~~ I really must thanks Felicia~ Girl, you are my savior man! *Hugs* Everyone sang birthday song for Shi xiang and he left the chalet to celebrate with his friends after that. Felicia, lili, and mei mei went home too. Heard from ah ma they was feeling tired throughout and wanted to sleep. But it was too noisy. So all they did last night was chatting, drinking, going to the beach walk walk. So ke lian haiz~ Although I was lying on the bed all the while, I must make myself clear! I only drifted off to sleep at 6am lor. And woke up at 10am. Throughout the night I was trying to sleep, with headphones on, pillow on my face, and wrapped in the blanket. There were many times I took off the blanket and the pillow on my face lor. Because it was real hot to be wrapped up this way. I did it just to minimize the noise that was stopping me from sleeping. But I really cant stand it lor. Can you imagine, I started sweating after lying on a bed in a air-conditioned room for some while? I'm a person who hardly sweat lor.

Haiz, this chalet was a bad one for me. Sad to say, it was worse than mos chalet. Haiz~ Tonight I may be going back, maybe not. Guess tonight only ah ma and hopefully neyton would be there. So plus baby and me, four of us lor. How nice if there were more people. We could chat and joke around. And of course without that girl. I really ren wu ke ren lor. Haiz~ Ok la I gona bathe then relax le. Feeling abit tired. Baby's sleeping on my bed now. He is going to meet his friends tonight mah. And me I'll be heading for work at 5pm. Hope tonight it would be a nice night if baby and me go back to the chalet. And tomorrow I'm going to ECP to watch a animal event. There's hamster race and lots stuffs. *grins* Takecare all and rest well ok. If any of you going back to chalet tonight let me know~ =) I'll be glad to hear that hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home