SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Monday, February 28, 2005

Tired but fun~! ^.^

Just reach home~!! =) My weekend were fun! Hee.. Saturday I did the stupid term paper in the noon.. Night I went down to mos to wait for Mr kian sheng and auntie.. Because we are going to chalet together! Hehe. This chalet was organised to bid farewell to Eka, our colleague who is from Indonesia. We reached there at around 11+pm.. Took auntie to jackpot, watched her play for a while.. And kian sheng took me and tommy all round Downtown East to look for arcade! Lol~ He had brought sooo much cash to donate to the arcade, and yup we found it! BUT~ LOL IT HAD CLOSED~ (Orh~ Haha..) So we went back to the chalet.. Laze around.. And Jerry our manager came liao.. Wah he very hungry man! Kept eating lor. Still ask still got a not.. Alamak no one wan fight with him over food la! Haha.. Oh well anyway I only ate 2 hotdogs, 2 otak and a mouthful of agar agar haha.. Wasn't very hungry mah. Later on auntie came back from jackpot and she wanted to play cards~ Haha so there we go~ By 5am I had already lost $1+ nia~~~ Hahaha! Needed to get some sleep lo because sunday I would have to rush my term paper and meet my friends at night mah. So I went back to room lo.. What did I see?? I saw Mr Jerry sleeping on the floor!! So ke lian lehz~ There were 3 girls on the bed sleeping, 2 mattresses available. So I woke him up ask him sleep on mattress la. Anyway the mattress was just beside him lor!! Haha.. He said never mind and went back to sleep. And I saw something again! A plate of bee hoon and chicken wing beside him! Wah he want to eat still want to sleep!! Lol.. So I took it downstairs for the rest to eat lo.. Since he's sleeping mah.. And right after I came back, he woke up and was looking for his food! Haha.. So I told him I thought he wanted to sleep mah so I brought it downstairs lo.. And he went back to sleep again~ And I went to sleep on the mattress. Couldn't get to sleep because it was TOO EARLY IN THE MORNING lor~ Haha.. And erm the lights were on and there were people chatting. Although they chatted softly but in the quiet room, that's the only thing that could be heard lo. But well chalet lo, is like that one. So I lay on the mattress.... Around 6am kian sheng came into the room and told me auntie and him gona take cab home le. Because they need to work on sunday mah. So of course I didn't ask them to stay lo. I continued to lie on the mattress.. And I guess I fell asleep at 6+am bah..

Woke up at 10am.. Hmm didn't sleep much actually.. I guess at most 2hrs bah? In between I was awoken by the chit chats lo.. And morning it was the tv lo.. We have to check out by 10.30am mah so no choice have to wake up.. Was super sehz when I woke up.. Looked like a panda that just escaped from china zoo! Haha.. After we check out, the rest has breakfast at Downtown MAC.. So I accompanied them lo.. I only drank iced milo~ Hee. And it was time for home~ Some of them were going kbox, some home. All of us took the same bus.. I alighted at sengkang and transferred to another bus home lo.. Reach home le I bathed and had lunch.. It was already 1pm then.. And it was time to do the stupid term paper again~ Argh~ =( Well time passed quite fast. =) It was 4pm and I was feeling really sleepy.. I lay on bed and relaxed.. Haha wah soo comfortable leh! :p so I decided to stop doing that stupid term paper liao hee. 5pm I left house.. I was heading for shi ling's house~ Today is her birthday mah and she wanted us to celebrate with her yesterday lo~ :p We were going to have steamboat at her house! Lol guess what happen again? I went to the wrong house! Haha.. Because the lobby of her block and the one beside hers was similar.. I went to the wrong block and haha wrong house! I even pressed the doorbell lor! Omgz~ Heng no one came to open the door! Haha! I called shi ling and asked her to open the door and she told me her door was already opened! That was when I knew I had came to the wrong block! Haha so I quietly scurried to the lift and ciaoz~ Finally I reached her house ah. Lol I must have been so sehz because I didn't sleep enough the night before. I've been to her house sooo many times le lor! Haha.. Awhile after I came Sophie came.. We had dinner at around 7+pm.. Wendy and the rest weren't here yet. Haha they were chionging her present last minute! They wanted to give her a surprise, so they lied to her saying they may not be coming le. Lol shi ling ah think you were kinda sad bah~ Haha.. =) Finally they came at 8+pm! Wah that wendy horrible leh want disfigure Sophie! Haha she pulled the party popper right in front of her face! Haha.. And that chicken blow bubbles as if the bubbles so hard leh haha.. Anyway chicken is my friend hor haha her name is Clarice, but we gave her this nick chicken lol! After the fun they had their dinner lo.. And it's cake time! Yeah~ Hehe.. Shi ling's mum baked the cake herself wor! Yum yum~ It was nice~! Kekez.. I had 2 pieces while the rest were crazily smearing cream on each other's face! Haha but I kena from shi ling also! Sobs~ =( I only wanted to eat~~ Haha.. They made a big card and 2 self designed tops~ Designer is Ms Wendy and Ms cindy~ Lol.. Wah so scary lor so bright leh! If I were you ah shi ling I die die also don't want to wear! Haha.. Soon it was 11pm le.. Had to rush for my last bus at interchange.. Left shi ling's house at 11.15pm.. Phew~! A min after I reached interchange, the last bus87 came.. If miss hor means I gona take cab~! =( Hehe heng I didn't!

Yup had a fun dinner with them last night! Although I was alreday half dead yesterday haha.. Thanks Wendy, Cindy, chicken, Yew Khim for putting in so much efforts for shi ling's present! So sorry all that I couldn't help. Because of that stupid term paper lor sianz. And thanks shi ling for the steamboat! It was great! Hee.. And paiseh for creating havoc at your house! Hehe.. And lastly Happy Birthday to you, Shi Ling~! Friends Forever...!! ^.^ Oh and thanks chick for the souvenir you got for us! The fish I got was cute! Hee..

And of course I had to complete my term paper lo.. Today is the deadline mah.. Sis was rushing her project too when I reached home. She said let me use com at 1am.. Haha but it ended up to be 1.30am. By then I was half conscious on my bed! Haha.. So I sat in front of the com, searched for some stuffs, and decided I shall go to bed! :p Woa that was great hehe. Missed maths this morning again haha. But no choice I seriously needed the sleep! =( Slept for 8hrs.. Not enough lor kept yawning today haha.. So tonight I gona sleep early too! Hee.. Was rushing term paper in school just now lo.. And there was some stuffs I couldn't find too.. Luckily baby did me a great favour and helped me find alot of info. Keke thanks baby *muacks* Finally I handed in the stupid term paper! Hooray~~ So happy hee.. Although it wasn't very nicely done but who cares~ Haha I really hate doing projects lor! And I hate typing reports because I never knew how to type a good one! =( Hee. And guess what? I got to do my elective selection! Hee baby and me were both thrilled. Guess something was wrong with the scheduled period that was given to us bah. Hee anyway everything's fine now! We double checked with our classmate too le hee.

Ok bah I gona have dinner le! Hee.. Maybe cleaning my bunny cage later or tomorrow keke. Got rid of that stupid term paper at last~ Happy!!! ^.^ Wednesday I want to go kbox! Friday I want to go far east plaza I guess. Need get some stuffs hee. Takecare all and remember to rest well ok! *Big Hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home