SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Friday, March 11, 2005

Class Chalet tomorrow~! ^.^

Hehe tomorrow is my class chalet kekez. I've changed back my blog skin to the first one I used when I just started blogging :p But well blogger wouldn't let me republished it now. So you all will not be able to see it yet hee. It's a plain PINK blog skin lol~ Hmm tired of those fanciful blog skins. I've never had one for long haha. Always getting tired of it so soon. So I decided to change it back to this one =)

Had a enjoyable day at work today. Was happily chatting with auntie jeniffer and tommy after work as we ate our crew meal. Had MOS butterfly prawns my favorite! Hee~ Wanted to share it with auntie jeniffer de. but she won't let me pay her. So ended up she treat me lo :p So happy tomorrow I gona have my class chalet with my poly friends hee. The one and only chalet we will have bah I guess. Time really flies~ We are about to come to the end of yr2. Soon, we'll be going different ways.. =(

To my CP0305 FRIENDS (not just classmates) : I really hope most of you could stay for 2 nights. This is the time where we can share things together without any lectures, tutorials or labs! Haha.. Saturday I have to work. But I'll still go back to the chalet after I knock off. I just hope to spend the time with all of you. Time is precious you know~ It's sad to know that our poly life and fun gona end soon. Thanks all~ *Big Hugs*

Hmm.. Thinking of tests and exams I feel so sianz leh. Because I gona have a test/exam every week for 5 weeks lor! Wah torturing man~ Sobs! =( But I'll still be the happy me don't worry~! (thou I really hate this kind of arrangement you know!) =(

Ooh it's nearing 2.30am le.. Hehe having lab at 10am tomorrow.. See ya all~! Be back to blog on sunday bah! *Big Hugs* Please takecare all my friends. And remember to Smile Always~! ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home