SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Tired..

Had a tired day at work today. Most of it was because I only slept for 4hrs last night. Sobs~ It wasn't that busy at the store today bah. Only once there was a customer who ordered 10 mos chickens!! Omgz~ To fry them was still fine haha. But to pack them was horrible! Because I have to separate into 4 bags? Haha.. But had fun throwing mos chickens into the frying basket lol. :p Oh ya mos has new desserts~ =) Tiramisu cake and cheesecake. I bought one cheesecake and tried it. Hmm it doesn't taste that nice bah. There's some sort of vanilla taste in it and it's quite sweet. Not recommended for all of you~ Kekez. Though you may like to try it yourself oh.

It's 1+am now.. Sleeping soon.. Hair still quite wet so haven't sleep lo. But I'm half dead le haha. Tomorrow I'm going to east coast park hee! Hope it'll be so so fun! ^.^ And night I'll need to clean my bunny cage! Ok that's my weekend~! Gona do some stuffs and go sleep le! Goodnight! *Hugss*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home