SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Friday, March 18, 2005

Wah $50 fake note leh~!

Wah horrible terrible incorrigible! Today one of our cashiers received a $50 fake note from customer! Wah~ My manager Jerry found out just now when he counted the money in the register. It's very obvious lor~~ The ah peh head on the note right, the blue colour is much deeper than real de. Under the light u cannot see the ah peh on the left of the note. The shiny part on the front and back of the note is not shiny at all lor! Looks exactly like photocopied de! Oh my god.. Wonder who's the horrible person who gave the cashier this note lor. Jerry called the girl and asked just now. She remembered she received the 'plastic' $50. But she thought it was the same as $10 plastic notes! So she accepted it! I ask Jerry who have to cover that $50 then. He said he will have to write a report and call the area manager and see how lo. I believe MOS Burger wouldn't just throw away $50 like that lor. Sure someone gona cover the money. Haiz pity that person man. Anyway I suspect a person lor. It's ice water man. Ok let me tell you about this man.. Ever since I worked at MOS, he has been coming almost everyday to get 2 cups of ice water, then sit down at the outside area of our store and smoke. He never bought anything before. Cheapskate leh~ Cant stand him~ These days he has been coming less often. Or perhaps it's because I only worked 2 days a week that's why I hardly see him. I'm not sure whether did he ever buy anything when I'm not around a not. So today he came. The cashier was a new crew. Think she worked for a month plus only. I saw him and I told my manager 'wah him again sianz~' I remembered clearly he was served by the only cashier then which was the girl. I remembered he only bought $1 strawberry ice cream also. But I don't know what note did he pay with. After the girl finished serving him, I happen to tell her about this ice water man. She's new mah, doesn't know about this ice water man story so was telling her about it. So I'm sure if it was really the ice water man who gave her the money, she would remember if Jerry asked her issit the ice water man who gave her the money. Jerry called her just now and she remembered receiving this note. But she told Jerry she doesn't remember who was the person who gave her. Well I feel if Jerry were to ask issit the ice water man, she would have think harder, and if it were really him, she sure remember bah. Because I got mention ice water man story to her after she serve him. Where else other customer she won't remember them as vividly bah. Haiz. Hopefully we know who's the person bah so that we will be aware of that person next time. Wah really wana bish that person leh lol. Hope everything be well and fine.

Hmm anyway today I had a mini feast lol. Had a mos bread as my side order at 8+pm.. Because I was very hungry. Punched out at 10+pm.. Auntie Jennifer bought all of us soya bean milk and beancurd from Mr Bean.. Curry Puff from Old Change Kee lol. She gave me a curry puff and beancurd. She bought butterfly prawns and shared with me lol. And I have a fish burger for my crew meal too. Omgz I gona be real full if I ate everything up! Haha so my fish burger is still with me now. Guess I sould eat it soon. Haha.. So late liao tomorrow gona have tummy sia eat so late~ Sobs~ Ok la I gona do my lab reports le don't wish to drag hee. Don't like things to jam together lol. *Big Hugs to all having exams*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home