SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Study time~!

Haha these few days I was quite busy? Lol~ Tue studied for test on wednesday lo.. Wednesday after test went amk NTUC with Baby to get some stuffs.. Thursday went school to copy notes from classmates.. After that baby and I went to Serangoon North to meet the guy buying my hamster cage.. And yeah finally it was sold! Kekez.. Though I sold it at a low price.. But it's better than dun hav mah hee.. :p As usual we went to Happy Paws to chit chat.. Anyway Happy Paws is a pet shop at Serangoon North.. Hee. We went home for dinner after that.. And yesterday was also a 'fun quarrel' day with chou baby! Blah~ >.< I cleaned Muffin and Star2 cage last night too so happy it's all clean and nice now~ :p Chocolate is on his way to recovery. Getting more active and naughty day by day! He ah keep turning his head away and use his little hands to push the syringe away! So I was trying to block those little quick hands of his! Haha.. Naughty leh he.. But cannot blame him la because that antibiotic really smell like alcohol we use in lab! Haha.. The painkiller and vitamin medicine he dun hate it so much.. Haha smart boy~ And friday what did I do leh? Was suppose to study maths! Hehe but never study much in the end.. Coz I went to Baby house, hoping to upload my hp photos to pc using the data link cable I borrowed from my friend.. Sobs but it didn't work. Seems like it cant detect my hp.. I found out from my friend maybe I can edit some of the settings.. So Baby write the setup file for the software into cd for me.. My stupid com lor.. Cannot download the file properly.. Coz low memory.. But now it's fine le! Coz I cannt stand it anymore and reformatted it straight away juz now! Hahaha.. But my antivirus program abit siao leh.... Sobs.. These few days I've been trying to mate my male hamster with my friend's female hamster.. Coz her female hamster quite choosy ah.. She tried with her own 2 male hamsters and the female rejected them.. So we decided to let her female try with my male hamster lo hee.. Today is the third day they have not mate yet.. Hee dun worry I've took note of the date she came into heat~ *wink* Jiayouz wor pupu and star2! Hee.. Then we shall have pearl winterwhite and pudding hamsters.. So cute you know!! :p Hee ok la I gona sleep soon le.. Tired le~ Tomorrow must study for my tests next week ah.. Last 2 tests for this semester! Kekez.. All the best to all of you having exams! *Big Hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home