SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy? Tired?

Haha today I had a tired and happy day too. Baby came over my house to cook spaghetti. After eating he and my sis watched LOTR vcds. Haha I'm not interested in this show so never watch lo haha. (oops dun say so loud lili may kill me for not watching legolas! haha..) Finally my other cage was sold. We came to a deal at 4+pm on msn. So I cleaned the cage and took bus down to Yishun with baby to meet the buyer. The buyer is a girl and her 11 yrs old brother. Well the deal was successful but I got so tired because of that. It all started when I alighted at a stop after katib mrt, when I am supposed to alight at Yishun mrt. And the 11yrs boy gave me the wrong direction! Omgz~ I asked him because he happen to call when I alighted. And he really keep calling man. If he didn't give me the wrong direction, I would hav reach yishun mrt in 2 more stops leh! *faint* Haha.. But they sound quite nice when I spoke to them on msn. Anyway I'm glad the deal is successful. I'll be meeting the other buyer next week le. After everything was done, I went over to Serangoon to get Muffin a new cage! Hee~ Finally leh got both cages sold~ So happy!! ^.^ I bought her the same cage as Chocolate but different colour hehe. The cage is spacious and airy mah, but bad thing is my hamsters will tend to climb alot. Stayed at pet shop watch dogs playing with each other keke so cute~ Left at 10pm and headed for compass MOS for my dinner.. Gosh I was starving then~ *faint again* Reached MOS and saw auntie jennifer and kian sheng punched out le. Hooray~! Means there's people to chat with me le! Hee.. Ate a ebi.. And prawns again~ :p Auntie and kian sheng treat de. But we all shared it. I'm not so bad de ok! Haha. Thanks~! =) I reached home at 11+pm.. Cleaned and sanitize Muffin new cage.. And watch her play in her new cage.. She loves jumping off the ledge of her toilet.. Haha.. So fast and cute.. Like robo (a type of hamster that runs very fast) like that.. Haha.. Saw her running about in her spacious cage makes me happy too. She no longer have to stay in that cramp little cage le. Yeah~ :p And It's about time I breed her too. Hopefully everything goes well! Keep ya all updated keke! And chocolate has started to eat le~ Get well soon boy. Mummy loves you! *Hugs for chocolate boy*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home