SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Monday, April 04, 2005

My poor chocolate boy~

Hmm I took chocolate to the vet this morning. The vet says he have a low immune system. I asked her issit due to his genes? She say maybe his genes really bad. Haiz. Guess either the parents of chocolate have reli bad genes that cause their offsprings to suffer, or it would be the owner of chocolate parents fault. The owner probably inbreed his hamsters, and suay suay chocolate got the real bad genes haiz. The vet said the lumps were most probably caused by bacterial infection. She say doesnt look like tumors. Heng~ Those lumps are called abcesses. Hopefully the abcesses wun grow bigger and affect his lifestyle. His left foot is now swollen again. Haiz poor boy it must be so painful. He has 3 medicine to take daily. Painkiller, vitamin drops, and antibiotics to reduce swelling. I put eye drop for his infected eye 3 times daily too. Till his eye is ok le then he can do without the eye drops. I'm thinking of getting him a bigger plastic aquarium. He's now staying in a small plastic aquarium. Because he has low immune system, I guess it better to get him a bigger plastic aquarium. This way there would be more ventilation. And I can clean the aquarium easier since I'll be cleaning it often to keep it clean. Mayb I'll get a mini fan if I can afford. Those type that parents simply clip it onto their baby prams to keep them cool. Because huh if I get a mini fan I'll need to get rechargeble batteries mah. Arbo I buy batteries till I siao ah haha. But rechargeble batteries not cheap lo. Hmm I'll see how bah. I will get the bigger aquarium for him first hee. Today vet fees only $20 because the vet charge me revisit consultation which is cheaper. And I must say the vet Dr Ling is reli so kind! I was saying 'wah it's so cold outside' when I went into her room. So she increased the aircon temperature. Hee. I saw how gentle she handled my chocolate and chocolate were reli a good boy in her palms! Haha. Chocolate oni bully his mummy de. Whenever mummy feed him medicine he naughty naughty keep turning his head away. T_T Haha. But nevermind he's still my sweet boy hee. So now I can oni take good care of him and pray he suffers no more than this. As for the lumps, Dr Ling says she would not suggest surgery to remove them coz theres too many of them and they are very near to each other. Furthermore the lumps are very attached to his skin, and quite deep inside. So oni way is to use antibiotic control the infection. As for his swollen foot we pray that the antibiotics reduce the swelling. If the antibiotics doesnt reduce the swelling and his whole leg get infected, then the worst would be to remove the whole of his left leg. Haiz~ Tolong~~~ *pray pray* I heard from forums that hamster do quite well without one limb also. But I dun wish chocolate to be handicapped. He's still young. Bless you chocolate boy. Mummy loves you. Be strong and live till old.. *Big hugs for chocolate*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home