So poor~ *sob*
Hehe haven been blogging wor.. Hmm tis few days I din do much things la.. Lets start with wednesday bah..
Wednesday I had my Marketing final test.. Hee quite easy.. But because I failed my first marketing test, I am only hoping for a B hee. After the test, baby and I took chocolate to the vet which is at Bukit Timah. I decided to bring him there as Linda told me the doctor is quite good ah. Linda is a owner of the pet shop I alwaz frequent hee. So baby and I took bus all the way to bukit timah.. The journey was smooth and I feel it was quite fast actually lol. After we alighted we walked through the private estates and found the place hee. Since there was still 40mins away from the appointment time, we went in a pet shop beside the vet.. And we had a shock! Oh gosh! I saw a very fat normal winetrwhite dwarf hamster! Cannot imagine man! Haha.. But he really do have a beautiful winter coat! My hamsters doesnt have winter coat because I dun put their cages in aircon rooms. I took a few pictures of the fat hamster hee. I was hoping to post the pictures in my hp online de.. Since I just borrowed the data cable from Joanne.. BUT, duno why the software that I downloaded from samsung website which is meant for my hp model, just wouldnt open! I couldnt open the file! Sobs.. Cracking my brain now leh.. Haiz.. So chocolate had his consultation soon after.. The vet was friendly and gave me advices. *smiles* Chocolate is really a cute naughty boy! Haha.. When the vet applied pressure on his injured leg to see whats wrong, he squealed real loud omgz! Haha.. He squealed the same way the day before I brought him to vet.. I wanted to carry him out from his cage to see did his infected eye got better a not.. But when I tried to lift him off the ground he squealed real loud! So I knew something is wrong with his leg again.. He squealed because I must have accidentally applied presure on his left injured leg when I tried to carry him in my palms. So at the vet after he squealed, the vet told me this time he injured his leg not foot.. The vet wanted to pick him up again to take a look at his left infected eye.. But when she touched him, he squealed loudly! Haha oh my chocolate is so smart! He thought that the vet wanted to see his left leg again! Haha.. He is scared man lol. Poor vet was saying sorry to him haha. I told the vet about the bathing sand I let chocolate use.. And I brought some for her to see too. She agreed that the bathing sand could have been too fine and hence caused chocolate eyes to be infected. Haiz this chocolate of mine ah very naughty lor. 2 months back he hurt his left foot. Now his left leg.. He is really very bold and playful lor~ People always say Once bitten Twice Shy.. But this doesnt apply to him lor haha. So I am thinking of getting him a 100% plastic cage for him.. No more wires for him to climb! Hee. But this means I will have to spend money again leh. Wah his vet fees this time was $36. This is the third time he visited the vet lo. Total vet fees amount to $110 leh. And 3months back star my pearl winterwhite went to the vet too.. Omgz their vet fees are killing me leh~ *sobs* Remember the cage I said that the buyer will collect this weekend. Argh~ The deal is off again. When I pm him on forum last night asking the meeting time, he claimed to have pm me before that saying he dun want the cage le. Well, what can I say then? Hmm so now I am thinking, why not I'll just let chocolate stay in that cage after he recovers. He is now staying in a small plastic tank that is usually used as a traveller to take my hamsters out. No choice mah cannot let him stay in wire cage yet. Must recuperate for a month lo. Who ask him to be so naughty leh. But hor, the purple cage that was not sold is quite old le. Overall the cage is clean without stains and no cracks, but the wire bars have been bitten by the previous hamsters that stayed in it. I think this cage is at least 3 yrs old le.. But it's a pity to throw it away mah because it can still be used. But I dun want my hamsters to chew on the rusty bars lo. About 50% of the paint on the wire bars are gone le.. Sianz hor? To buy a new one or not? I am thinking hard about this leh.. A 100% plastic cage will last very long lo.. Because hamster cages dun get stained easily these days.. The surfaces dun get stained easily mah. Unless those cheap wire cages with base that get stained easily.. So if I get a 100% plastic cage it would be a long term investment lo.. And I can keep chocolate previous cage in the store.. Having an extra cage is not bad also mah. It can be used as a neutral territory to introduce hamsters.. Hee. As for the purple cage I'll just keep it and see anyone is interested to buy a not bah. Since that cage is not very well ventilated, I am quite reluctant to let chocolate stay in it lo. Hmm I must jiayouz and save money.. Have been eating cai fan for lunch and dinner lately because it's cheap and there's more variety in my meals.. But it isnt that filling la haha. I always get hungry at night lo.
Thursday I had my project presentation.. Everything was ok lo haha.. So happy that it's finally over! Hate projects and presentations! Kekez.
Today I met up with baby at compass because I wanted to pay my hp bill through AXS station mah hee. Then we took a bus to Rivervale Mall.. I wanted to shop at the BIG NTUC there! Hee.. My house run out of kiwi le mah.. So I bought kiwi, vegetables and carrots for my bunny, milk bread.. Hee.. While shopping at NTUC, one of my MOS managers called me and told me about the NKF mobile bus health screening.. I thought it was cancelled le because another manager told me the management didnt inform them anything when I called the store last night. Haha but heng today he called me at 3plus.. We were almost done with the shopping by then.. So we quickly pay and took a bus back to compass point. Phew~ We were still on time! Hee.. Today is for coporate mah.. So only I could have the health screening. Saturday and sunday it would be opened for public. $5 only it's worth it! ^.^ I asked the nurse if baby could have his checkup today too. Because we were lazy to go back compass tomorrow for the checkup mah. The nurse said can.. Hee so kind~ But of course baby had to pay $5 la. Erm in the end he din pay haha. The nurse forgot or maybe they waived the amount lo.. Hehe. I am healthy! Except that I am underweight! 42.4kg only! Haha.. I always thought I was 44kg leh.. Whenever I weigh myself at the same weighing machine at amk, it says 44kg mah.. Hmm think I must really get a weighing machine wor. ot accurate de those outside! Haha... Nurse says I have to gain 2kg.. My normal weight should be 44.4kg.. She says too thin and small built girl not good.. Because I'll be more prone to Osteoporosis when I reach menopause.. So I have to gain 2kg and exercise to keep fit, make my heart and bones strong! Hehe so I ona swim 2 days a week! Keke.. Or maybe one day I'll do other exercise? Hmm.. See how bah hehe. Baby has mild high blood pressure, overweight and excess body fat. Baby jiayouz in losing weight wor! Hee big hugs for you. Haha that's all le bah.. Long enough ma everyone? :p
Wednesday I had my Marketing final test.. Hee quite easy.. But because I failed my first marketing test, I am only hoping for a B hee. After the test, baby and I took chocolate to the vet which is at Bukit Timah. I decided to bring him there as Linda told me the doctor is quite good ah. Linda is a owner of the pet shop I alwaz frequent hee. So baby and I took bus all the way to bukit timah.. The journey was smooth and I feel it was quite fast actually lol. After we alighted we walked through the private estates and found the place hee. Since there was still 40mins away from the appointment time, we went in a pet shop beside the vet.. And we had a shock! Oh gosh! I saw a very fat normal winetrwhite dwarf hamster! Cannot imagine man! Haha.. But he really do have a beautiful winter coat! My hamsters doesnt have winter coat because I dun put their cages in aircon rooms. I took a few pictures of the fat hamster hee. I was hoping to post the pictures in my hp online de.. Since I just borrowed the data cable from Joanne.. BUT, duno why the software that I downloaded from samsung website which is meant for my hp model, just wouldnt open! I couldnt open the file! Sobs.. Cracking my brain now leh.. Haiz.. So chocolate had his consultation soon after.. The vet was friendly and gave me advices. *smiles* Chocolate is really a cute naughty boy! Haha.. When the vet applied pressure on his injured leg to see whats wrong, he squealed real loud omgz! Haha.. He squealed the same way the day before I brought him to vet.. I wanted to carry him out from his cage to see did his infected eye got better a not.. But when I tried to lift him off the ground he squealed real loud! So I knew something is wrong with his leg again.. He squealed because I must have accidentally applied presure on his left injured leg when I tried to carry him in my palms. So at the vet after he squealed, the vet told me this time he injured his leg not foot.. The vet wanted to pick him up again to take a look at his left infected eye.. But when she touched him, he squealed loudly! Haha oh my chocolate is so smart! He thought that the vet wanted to see his left leg again! Haha.. He is scared man lol. Poor vet was saying sorry to him haha. I told the vet about the bathing sand I let chocolate use.. And I brought some for her to see too. She agreed that the bathing sand could have been too fine and hence caused chocolate eyes to be infected. Haiz this chocolate of mine ah very naughty lor. 2 months back he hurt his left foot. Now his left leg.. He is really very bold and playful lor~ People always say Once bitten Twice Shy.. But this doesnt apply to him lor haha. So I am thinking of getting him a 100% plastic cage for him.. No more wires for him to climb! Hee. But this means I will have to spend money again leh. Wah his vet fees this time was $36. This is the third time he visited the vet lo. Total vet fees amount to $110 leh. And 3months back star my pearl winterwhite went to the vet too.. Omgz their vet fees are killing me leh~ *sobs* Remember the cage I said that the buyer will collect this weekend. Argh~ The deal is off again. When I pm him on forum last night asking the meeting time, he claimed to have pm me before that saying he dun want the cage le. Well, what can I say then? Hmm so now I am thinking, why not I'll just let chocolate stay in that cage after he recovers. He is now staying in a small plastic tank that is usually used as a traveller to take my hamsters out. No choice mah cannot let him stay in wire cage yet. Must recuperate for a month lo. Who ask him to be so naughty leh. But hor, the purple cage that was not sold is quite old le. Overall the cage is clean without stains and no cracks, but the wire bars have been bitten by the previous hamsters that stayed in it. I think this cage is at least 3 yrs old le.. But it's a pity to throw it away mah because it can still be used. But I dun want my hamsters to chew on the rusty bars lo. About 50% of the paint on the wire bars are gone le.. Sianz hor? To buy a new one or not? I am thinking hard about this leh.. A 100% plastic cage will last very long lo.. Because hamster cages dun get stained easily these days.. The surfaces dun get stained easily mah. Unless those cheap wire cages with base that get stained easily.. So if I get a 100% plastic cage it would be a long term investment lo.. And I can keep chocolate previous cage in the store.. Having an extra cage is not bad also mah. It can be used as a neutral territory to introduce hamsters.. Hee. As for the purple cage I'll just keep it and see anyone is interested to buy a not bah. Since that cage is not very well ventilated, I am quite reluctant to let chocolate stay in it lo. Hmm I must jiayouz and save money.. Have been eating cai fan for lunch and dinner lately because it's cheap and there's more variety in my meals.. But it isnt that filling la haha. I always get hungry at night lo.
Thursday I had my project presentation.. Everything was ok lo haha.. So happy that it's finally over! Hate projects and presentations! Kekez.
Today I met up with baby at compass because I wanted to pay my hp bill through AXS station mah hee. Then we took a bus to Rivervale Mall.. I wanted to shop at the BIG NTUC there! Hee.. My house run out of kiwi le mah.. So I bought kiwi, vegetables and carrots for my bunny, milk bread.. Hee.. While shopping at NTUC, one of my MOS managers called me and told me about the NKF mobile bus health screening.. I thought it was cancelled le because another manager told me the management didnt inform them anything when I called the store last night. Haha but heng today he called me at 3plus.. We were almost done with the shopping by then.. So we quickly pay and took a bus back to compass point. Phew~ We were still on time! Hee.. Today is for coporate mah.. So only I could have the health screening. Saturday and sunday it would be opened for public. $5 only it's worth it! ^.^ I asked the nurse if baby could have his checkup today too. Because we were lazy to go back compass tomorrow for the checkup mah. The nurse said can.. Hee so kind~ But of course baby had to pay $5 la. Erm in the end he din pay haha. The nurse forgot or maybe they waived the amount lo.. Hehe. I am healthy! Except that I am underweight! 42.4kg only! Haha.. I always thought I was 44kg leh.. Whenever I weigh myself at the same weighing machine at amk, it says 44kg mah.. Hmm think I must really get a weighing machine wor. ot accurate de those outside! Haha... Nurse says I have to gain 2kg.. My normal weight should be 44.4kg.. She says too thin and small built girl not good.. Because I'll be more prone to Osteoporosis when I reach menopause.. So I have to gain 2kg and exercise to keep fit, make my heart and bones strong! Hehe so I ona swim 2 days a week! Keke.. Or maybe one day I'll do other exercise? Hmm.. See how bah hehe. Baby has mild high blood pressure, overweight and excess body fat. Baby jiayouz in losing weight wor! Hee big hugs for you. Haha that's all le bah.. Long enough ma everyone? :p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home