Last day of exam, enjoyed kbox!
Hehe today is the last day of exams! Hooray~~! Thou the maths paper I lost marks to formula I partly forgot and some other silly mistakes, I still hope can get B or C for overall grade bah.
After exam today half of the class went for lunch at Breeks together! Yup It was fun hee.. Then after much thinking, I persuaded the rest of the girls to go kbox with me! Hee.. And yeah I succeeded! :p One of the guys went with us and Baby went home. Baby never sing de mah. We went to amk de kbox and yup we really enjoyed it! The crew there were nice! Unlike those we met at cineleisure kbox the other day argh! *angry* And we extended for 2hours, so we sang for 5hrs in total! Hee happy.. $10 oni leh! Lol~ I sang till my throat really hurts.. I think I shall get 2 bottles of water whenever I go kbox.. And hide it in my bag.. Today felicia and my bottle got confiscated sobs.. But got return la. Oh well I had finished up the whole bottle anyway haha. Anyway I continued singing away happily thou my throat hurts coz the mood is there mah haha.. So enthu sia sing non-stop omgz.. Anyway constipation king is looking for me again! *runs off* Dats coz my kiwis are not riped yet so I cant eat them! My intestines mafan de la.. Must eat at least 2 kiwis a day or mayb a apple then won't give me constipation problems.. It's making me feel so uncomfortable in my abdomen lor. *sobs* Oh so we left kbox at 8pm! Hee.. I reached home at 9+pm coz I went to Guardian pharmacy at amk to look at herbal remedy for chocolate.
I was feeling so tired by the time I reached home.. In my mind I wanted to blog.. Chat online.. Read forums.. And as usual I have to feed my bunny and feed chocolate and star2 their medicines.. Was feeling so hungry also(now still hungry lor!).. Didn't now what to get for dinner from coffeeshop.. And the constipation is making me feel uncomfortable in my abdomen.. So I decided to skip dinner.. Upon reaching home I did all that I have to.. And yup I'm now here blogging lo! Hehe~ But I still had not have anything to substitue for dinner! Haha.. Sad sia gona end up wif maggi? There's a period of time last time where I always eat maggi for supper and its so unhealthy. These days I oni eat in once in awhile. But last few days I just ate it leh. So how? Eat biscuits? Drink milo? I don't think it would make me full. A plate of maggi and a cup of hot milo should make me full~ *wink*
Had so much fun today at kbox hee.. Anyway I had a spoonful of pi pa kao right after I reach home coz my throat is really dry haha.. Tomorrow I'm going to enjoy a simple and sweet day with My Babyhao~ Kekez. Well and yup we are visiting Happy Paws(the pet shop I frequent!) tomorrow too! Hehe.. Heard she have new hamsters wor! *looking forward* Hmm baby and I haven't been to the beach for cycling, star gazing, enjoy the breeze.. for some time le.. Gona find some time to do that! Hee.. Dun wan to be stuck at home all day.. And last few days I mated my female hamster with star2! Hooray! Hope the mating was successful kekez~ Yearn to keep my very own hamsters, cared by me since birth.. ^.^ Will keep ya update ok! Hehe.. Ok I need to go and get food le.. Hee.. Happy holidays to my classmates and all friends having holidays now! Enjoy, takecare, and remember to smile always! *smiles* I'll be working from monday onwards.. Haha gona be real busy coz I'm broke le ah. So please 'book' me in advance if there's any outing! Hee thnx! *Big Hugs*
After exam today half of the class went for lunch at Breeks together! Yup It was fun hee.. Then after much thinking, I persuaded the rest of the girls to go kbox with me! Hee.. And yeah I succeeded! :p One of the guys went with us and Baby went home. Baby never sing de mah. We went to amk de kbox and yup we really enjoyed it! The crew there were nice! Unlike those we met at cineleisure kbox the other day argh! *angry* And we extended for 2hours, so we sang for 5hrs in total! Hee happy.. $10 oni leh! Lol~ I sang till my throat really hurts.. I think I shall get 2 bottles of water whenever I go kbox.. And hide it in my bag.. Today felicia and my bottle got confiscated sobs.. But got return la. Oh well I had finished up the whole bottle anyway haha. Anyway I continued singing away happily thou my throat hurts coz the mood is there mah haha.. So enthu sia sing non-stop omgz.. Anyway constipation king is looking for me again! *runs off* Dats coz my kiwis are not riped yet so I cant eat them! My intestines mafan de la.. Must eat at least 2 kiwis a day or mayb a apple then won't give me constipation problems.. It's making me feel so uncomfortable in my abdomen lor. *sobs* Oh so we left kbox at 8pm! Hee.. I reached home at 9+pm coz I went to Guardian pharmacy at amk to look at herbal remedy for chocolate.
I was feeling so tired by the time I reached home.. In my mind I wanted to blog.. Chat online.. Read forums.. And as usual I have to feed my bunny and feed chocolate and star2 their medicines.. Was feeling so hungry also(now still hungry lor!).. Didn't now what to get for dinner from coffeeshop.. And the constipation is making me feel uncomfortable in my abdomen.. So I decided to skip dinner.. Upon reaching home I did all that I have to.. And yup I'm now here blogging lo! Hehe~ But I still had not have anything to substitue for dinner! Haha.. Sad sia gona end up wif maggi? There's a period of time last time where I always eat maggi for supper and its so unhealthy. These days I oni eat in once in awhile. But last few days I just ate it leh. So how? Eat biscuits? Drink milo? I don't think it would make me full. A plate of maggi and a cup of hot milo should make me full~ *wink*
Had so much fun today at kbox hee.. Anyway I had a spoonful of pi pa kao right after I reach home coz my throat is really dry haha.. Tomorrow I'm going to enjoy a simple and sweet day with My Babyhao~ Kekez. Well and yup we are visiting Happy Paws(the pet shop I frequent!) tomorrow too! Hehe.. Heard she have new hamsters wor! *looking forward* Hmm baby and I haven't been to the beach for cycling, star gazing, enjoy the breeze.. for some time le.. Gona find some time to do that! Hee.. Dun wan to be stuck at home all day.. And last few days I mated my female hamster with star2! Hooray! Hope the mating was successful kekez~ Yearn to keep my very own hamsters, cared by me since birth.. ^.^ Will keep ya update ok! Hehe.. Ok I need to go and get food le.. Hee.. Happy holidays to my classmates and all friends having holidays now! Enjoy, takecare, and remember to smile always! *smiles* I'll be working from monday onwards.. Haha gona be real busy coz I'm broke le ah. So please 'book' me in advance if there's any outing! Hee thnx! *Big Hugs*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home