Beloved Star Star..
Today I took star star to a vet at Holland Village.. And urh bus970 is so long omgz! Afterall the place was ok la hee first time there. Was happy to see Dr Cathy Chan again. She's still ask kind as ever answering my questions. I was like attending a min vet course hehe. So this is what she told me.. star2 is already 1yr 8 months, which is quite old for a dwarf hamster. Chances of cancer such as brain tumors is higher than just a ear infection. Brain tumors will affect his balancing. Since star2 has been on steriods and duno what strong antibiotics by the other two vets before this, Dr Cathy decided to give him Baytril which is the safest antibiotic for hamsters. The first vet duno give him what antibiotic ah duno dangerous a not. Coz the same vet gave Chocolate Tetracycline, which is termed as toxic to hamsters. Even humans take le also not that safe. I know coz baby got take tetracycline before mah. Urh was thinking was it the vet who caused Chocolate death? Sobs~ Poor Chocolate. Still missing him. Whenever I come home I would shout, Baby, CHOCOLATE, Star2, Muffin, Peanut, Mummy come home le! Kept forgetting chocolate is not around le. When I feed my hamsters veggies or treats, I would prepare 4 share like when Chocolate was around. Argh kept forgetting haiz. My chocolate boy~ And as for star2, Dr Cathy says we'll let him try Baytril for 10days. If his condition improves, then continue the antibiotic for a total of 14 days.(max number of days u should feed antibiotics to your hamsters) If his condition doesnt improve after taking Baytril on 10 days, most probably its a brain tumor. So I can only give him all the care, love, concern I can. I asked Dr Cathy how long can he live. I told her I hoped he could be with me for another year. But sadly Dr Cathy said perhaps 2-3 months. *sobs* Pray he would live longer my star2. Mummy cannot bear to let you leave me. *waargh* I bought him peanut sticks today coz he loves fruit sticks alot. He can chew them all off in a day or 2! :p Anyway the total vet fees was only $25. Very happy with it. Consultation is only $16. =) Got a antibiotic, probiotic( to make sure the good bacteria in the gut doesnt get killed by the antibiotic), VitaminB. Got to learn alot of things from Dr Cathy too hee. Appreciate ah. One of the vets Chocolate went to last time was highly recommended. But I find Dr Cathy is better. She has more patience and love for my pets. Not coz of the cheap vet fees la. Its coz she herself have hamsters too mah. Think bunnies too hee. So I was really glad to see her again.
Today work was as normal lo.. Victor the area manager came down our store for regular check.. Sianz he alwaz got things to say. Hmmmf! Haha so fat still order what nuggets, teriyaki beef burger(my favorite) and fries lo lol. K la dun wana talk about him not interested in him haha..
Yeah sat I'm going kbox wif Li2 and Shanyu kekez. Thou only 3 of us, I'm sure it would be fun! Haha.. No need fight for mic mah lol. (oops~) Sat gona be a busy day for me sia. Meeting a forum girl 11.30am at Woodlands int to get a hamster food imported from US. Lol they say is good so try lo. Is lab blocks lai de. Aiya tell you all you all also dun understand. Bring you there also too far! Haha.. Wendy does this sound familiar to you? Lol.. Haha I did told Dr Cathy about this lab block thingy.. She say hamsters are very picky one.. If since young they have been fed with hamster mix they won't take lab blocks de. Haha but I heard from forum people whom their hamsters have tried it.. They say their hamster accepted it readily.. Lol.. Hope my hamster too haha.. Lab blocks better mah save money~ Unlike hamster mix, alwaz throwing away the pellets which they hate lor.. Lol~ *tolong ah star2, Muffin, Peanut dun waste mummy's money hor! Haha!*
Ok la I gona feed my bunny le haha poor she everyday eat supper sia lol. Coz I work everyday so come home late lo. Soaked her veggies just now le. So it's about time I feed it to her before she stomps her giant foot again! Haha.. See ya all and takecare~! *smile always..*
Today work was as normal lo.. Victor the area manager came down our store for regular check.. Sianz he alwaz got things to say. Hmmmf! Haha so fat still order what nuggets, teriyaki beef burger(my favorite) and fries lo lol. K la dun wana talk about him not interested in him haha..
Yeah sat I'm going kbox wif Li2 and Shanyu kekez. Thou only 3 of us, I'm sure it would be fun! Haha.. No need fight for mic mah lol. (oops~) Sat gona be a busy day for me sia. Meeting a forum girl 11.30am at Woodlands int to get a hamster food imported from US. Lol they say is good so try lo. Is lab blocks lai de. Aiya tell you all you all also dun understand. Bring you there also too far! Haha.. Wendy does this sound familiar to you? Lol.. Haha I did told Dr Cathy about this lab block thingy.. She say hamsters are very picky one.. If since young they have been fed with hamster mix they won't take lab blocks de. Haha but I heard from forum people whom their hamsters have tried it.. They say their hamster accepted it readily.. Lol.. Hope my hamster too haha.. Lab blocks better mah save money~ Unlike hamster mix, alwaz throwing away the pellets which they hate lor.. Lol~ *tolong ah star2, Muffin, Peanut dun waste mummy's money hor! Haha!*
Ok la I gona feed my bunny le haha poor she everyday eat supper sia lol. Coz I work everyday so come home late lo. Soaked her veggies just now le. So it's about time I feed it to her before she stomps her giant foot again! Haha.. See ya all and takecare~! *smile always..*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home