SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Friday, April 22, 2005

In Loving Memory of Chocolate~ *Hugs*


This was taken when he was around 2months old.. He just got well from his first illness..



Chocolate boy left mummy on 22 Apr 2005 around 8pm. He was 3+months then. He was a sweet, cute, naughty little boy when he was still around.. He would alwaz grip tightly on mummy's fingers whenever I put my hand into his tank.. He is alwaz yearning for mummy's attention.. Sadly coz of his condition, I did not take him out to play.. Feared that he would get exposed to more bacteria.. During the last few days of his life, he enjoyed the running wheel.. I decided to give it to him coz he seems real bored inside his tank.. But I removed it after a few days coz he was constantly peeing and pooing in it.. Making the wheel so dirty that it affects his living condition.. Today I came home at around 7pm.. Saw him lying in his tank looking weak.. I thought it's his foot that's making him feel soft again.. So I decided to feed him some painkiller prescribed by the vet.. But when I picked him up.. I realised he was really very soft.. I kept calling 'Chocolate.. Chocolate.. mummy's here...' He just wouldn't reply. His eyes was wide open.. His heartbeat was weak.. I cupped him in both my hands.. Giving him warmth.. Rubbed his body gently hoping it would help him.. And suddenly I saw him moved! He was trying to gasp for air.. And he shut his eyes.. And seconds later he open his eyes wide again.. Gasping for air once in every few seconds.. He bite me twice while gasping for air.. He was breathless.. Almost bite his own tongue as I saw it.. I opened his mouth and adjust it so that he wun bite his own tongue.. I asked baby to get a hankerchief from my drawer.. He happen to take one of my favorite ones.. So I wrapped him in the hankerchief.. Hoping to give him warmth.. And after gasping air for so long.. He gasped for air the last time and stopped breathing.. He left mummy le.. I was so sad.. I closed his eyes.. Sayang him.. And took him downstairs to bury him.. I buried him wrapped in mummy's hankerchief.. Hope my hankerchief make him feel safe like he was in mummy's hands.. Even looking at his sick face.. He look as lovely as before.. That's my good boy Chocolate~ Hope you will be with mummy again.. May you rest in peace my boy~ Really cant bear to let you leave me my boy.. But now all ur sufferings has ended le. You dun have to take the medicine you hated most le. You have struggled to live for so long.. Mummy loves you chocolate. *Missing Chocolate always~*

1 Comments:

  • At 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Poor choclate. was so touched when i read yr post. it's ok now...like you said, chocolate won't have to suffer anymore. u got other hammies tht need yr attn as well right? Get over it soon alright? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home