Single or attached? Leave me alone
Haiz.. I duno whether to give him a chance a not. So much had happened. Yes HAPPY and SAD memories. Everything changes le. He mentioned all those things we did together on his blog. Yes those were sweet memories. And those were the beginning. Then? Once I was very sick, I wanted him to pei wo see doctor. thou I could manage on my own. But I wanted someone to care for me. Of coz I looked for him. He said it was late (8+pm then) and he was watching tv. Thou he did pei wo eventually. But it was after half hour of pestering or something like that? How sad I was? He always say he is coming my house to accompany me. End up? He were watching tv, chatting with my sis, resting on my bed. When I was doing something like cleaning my pets cages, I asked him to chat with me. Where was he? He were doing the usual stuffs. Now he says doctor say he was always tired perhaps coz of his high blood pressure recently. Tired meaning? Able to watch tv, chat with my sis, but cannot sit down chat with me while I clean my pets cages. You know everytime I ask you to pei wo chat when I was doing something, I never seems to get your company. I was just left alone to do my own stuffs. While you were resting or enjoying something else. I hate it you know. Your sensitiveness and jealousy I cannot stand it at times. I feel the pressure and stress when I'm with you. I'm not comparing or what. But I didnt feel it when I was with another guy last time. I'm not uncomfortable with these things. I wanted to be single. I want my freedom back. I hate pressure and stress. I do miss the past sweet memories we had. But it's the past I am missing. It's not now. I feel better without pressure yesterday. Till you messaged and call me. Even you said earlier you would LEAVE ME ALONE. You said you let me think till thur whether do I want to give you another chance. Yet you messaged, call me. Not once. While I was sleeping just now you called again. You said you did messaged and ask me can you call. Yes I did read your message after I hung up the call. But did I reply and say you could call? You just called like that right? This is not the first time this sort of thing happen. You asked, I never reply, and you JUST CALLED. So what's the use of asking? Please leave me alone like YOU SAID YOU WOULD. If you want the ans by today I can give it to you. YOU DECIDE whether you want to give me more time to think a not.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home