Maybe sometimes I shouldn't smile...
Hmm all of you must be wondering why my post title so weird de rite? Haha I'll tell ya all why nw.. Today I went to work as usual.. When I reach my colleague Kian Sheng told me his controller jam le.. Ask me help him.. My manager asked me to take over his controller as well.. So I did. Kian sheng said he'll help me to do the side orders. I told him I needed 4 small fries and 2 large fries. End up he only down enough fries for 2 large fries. -_-" Then a aunite doing cashier helped to send the orders. She came back nagging at me after sending an order. She said why cant I out 2 orders at once must one by one. Obviously the next order wasn't ready yet what how do I out the order then? She say like that she must walk 2 times to send the order, added she was doing C.S (the one who works at the lobby, sending orders clearing tables) just now so very tired. I was like.. I didnt out the orders one by one purposely to make her tired right. And she was tired due to doing C.S just now also not my fault what. I wasnt the one who ask her to do C.S. There was once I was on a 8 hr shift, I did C.S on a sunday alone, and cashier later on too. Yes in the night I did complained very tired coz noon do C.S alone. But I didnt say anyone lor. Not like what she did to me today. I wasn't very angry actually. Just felt very what lor. So I showed everyone a black face. And yeah I realised something. I was always smiling when I work. Even I jam coz of other people I also never show temper. I talked nicely to this particular auntie whenever her face was black. Sometimes she didn't even ans me. No one really bothered about me? Took me for granted? When I showed a black face today, suddenly she talk nicely to me. I was so surprised you know. Issit that I must show a black face then they realise I am a human? Being nice and smiling to everyone is wrong yah? No one ever bothers? Only vent their anger/fustration/tiredness on me? I really wouldn't like to show a black face whenever I work lor. I know how it feels to work with a colleague with a black face. It's boring, irritating, sianz~ Anyway I did talk to the rest at night when the auntie and kian sheng left. Today is month end so need do stock count. We helped out too. And orh today Robin our area manager came to help out ah. But well he was quite nice. Still ask me help him count coz he say I got nothing do then help him lor. So I helped lo. I still joke with him ah haha. Heng the dino never explode lol.
Today was a long day wor. Woke up late hee. Met the girl at Woodlands interchange to get the hamster food. Then rushed down to amk kbox with Li2 and Shanyu. Hee it was fun ah thou I only sang for 2 and a half hours coz I went late. Hope we could kbox again some time later kekez. :p
Tomorrow is my off day. As usual will be spending my day with baby. (before baby nags! Haha!) It'll be a simple day oh.. Shopping for my bunny veggies at amk NTUC, stone at his house, and go to pet shop get my bunny's hay haha. Monday is a public holiday so I'll be working for sure ah. The store gona be busy on monday. Orh~ Well nevermind la won't be working for long anyway. Going for attachment soon lo. Jurong island~ -_-" I hate u! Haha..
Today was a long day wor. Woke up late hee. Met the girl at Woodlands interchange to get the hamster food. Then rushed down to amk kbox with Li2 and Shanyu. Hee it was fun ah thou I only sang for 2 and a half hours coz I went late. Hope we could kbox again some time later kekez. :p
Tomorrow is my off day. As usual will be spending my day with baby. (before baby nags! Haha!) It'll be a simple day oh.. Shopping for my bunny veggies at amk NTUC, stone at his house, and go to pet shop get my bunny's hay haha. Monday is a public holiday so I'll be working for sure ah. The store gona be busy on monday. Orh~ Well nevermind la won't be working for long anyway. Going for attachment soon lo. Jurong island~ -_-" I hate u! Haha..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home