SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Tired but WONDERFUL day I had.. :p

Hee juz came back home after a whole day of fun ah! :p Watched House of Wax and The Jacket. House of Wax not bad la. The Jacket I couldn't really catch what issit all about haha. Wanted to watch midnite Creep. But PS midnite never show Creep leh. Sobs. So today I had so much fun!

Met Tommy and ks at SK interchange.. Late~! Hee. We ended up taking cab to Hougang Plaza haha. Reached at 1pm.. Mousy reach le also. Only left 2 of them haven reach. Our package is supposed to be 12-3. We went in only at 1pm lo. So bo hua haha. Who ask all of us to be late lor lol. 3pm the person came into our room and said its the last song. We didn't want to leave ah. Coz we haven had enough fun! Hee. After much discussion we decided to extend till 7pm! Of coz pay more la~! Haha. But hor chou ks la. Provoke me. Kept talking so loudly while I was singing! So bad leh. So I was putting up a black face for some time this afternoon hee. After we left kbox, we headed for PS to watch movie! Only me, ks and mousy went. We wanted to have dinner before watching movie coz we were all starving by then. Sadly there weren't any tickets left for 2145 show. So we had to take the 2030 one and make do without our dinner. Orh was starving! =( The movie was quite a nice one la. But kinda disgusting scenes in the movie haha. Finally at 2240 the movie ended. Mousy suggested to have dinner at a nearby foodcout. So we walked from PS to somewhere near Somerset MRT haha. The ramen was quite nice~ Phew~ Haha! Haha ks and mousy almost 'fight' at foodcourt sia omgz haha. Ended up ks went back to PS mos to take cab home with the manager there. The manager last time at compass mos de. So ks just go with him lo haha since cab fare company claim wat lol. Ks happy hor? Haha~ Mousy and me wanted to watch a midnite movie mah. I wanted to watch Creep. Walked to cineleisure but they wasnt showing this movie anymore. So no choice walk back to PS, BUT PS doesnt have midnite show for Creep. Ah sad~! Ended up we watch The Jacket. It is only a sneak preview movie. It's said to be a horror/thriller movie. But I couldnt really catch the whole story! Haha.. But still I am very happy today hee. Kbox, watch movie.. Thanks ks and mousy for pei wo hee. Of coz the rest who went kbox too la. But they dun hav my blog mah so cannot read hee. Ks dun sad ah haha. And dun tell anyone what you know hor! Lol~ Remember! Thnx so much mousy for the kbox and movie treat too hee I really enjoyed it! :p *big hugs* Sadly no one have digicam to take down these sweet memories hee.

Orh so late le I gona go sleep haha. So tired ah tomorrow working 12-8 lo. Sunday also. Sobs. =( Goodnite to all~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home