Constipation~! :'(
Ah forgot to blog about neglecting of friends. Well I noe I neglected my friends and classmates when I was in the previous relationship. I did voice it out before but nothing could be done much back then. So now I'll spend time with my friends.. Go out wif them. A classmate told me today why I so 'gei4 gao3' (read in hokkien). I'm not sure what was his meaning. I guess it's to say why I cannot give wenhao a chance when he only neglected me. I dun wish to say anything about this relationship le. Only both of us is clear of what happened. If I hear anyone say 'gei4 gao3' or what I also not gona say anyting. Maybe I'm just so bad? Haha.
Anyway I want to tell those 'mos freaks'. I call them 'mos freaks' coz from colleagues we are now good frenz. Pls stop me from eating mos or any other fastfood! Haha. I have been suffering a hard life with constipation from time to time ever since I started working at mos at a yr ago. Alwaz eating burgers lor. These days I never eat fries at all. Eat liao sure cham. VERY TEMPTED TO EAT BUTTERFLY PRAWNS ALWAYS. My all time favorite haha. Nonononononono~~~~!!!! Cannot eat! Haha have been drowing myself with water these days. I dun wan to describe how bad the constipation is la so disgusting man dicuss it here lol. I only can say its bad enough I gona be determined and stop those food! You noe who you are ah haha. I noe sometimes you all are juz been nice by treating me food scared I hungry. But no mos pls thank you! Haha. 'You' cannot treat me tis way jus to promote ur sales de! Haha.. Gona see ya all in 8hrs time~! *happy* Sleepy me dozing off to slp le hee.. Thinking of what to have for dinner... :p
Anyway I want to tell those 'mos freaks'. I call them 'mos freaks' coz from colleagues we are now good frenz. Pls stop me from eating mos or any other fastfood! Haha. I have been suffering a hard life with constipation from time to time ever since I started working at mos at a yr ago. Alwaz eating burgers lor. These days I never eat fries at all. Eat liao sure cham. VERY TEMPTED TO EAT BUTTERFLY PRAWNS ALWAYS. My all time favorite haha. Nonononononono~~~~!!!! Cannot eat! Haha have been drowing myself with water these days. I dun wan to describe how bad the constipation is la so disgusting man dicuss it here lol. I only can say its bad enough I gona be determined and stop those food! You noe who you are ah haha. I noe sometimes you all are juz been nice by treating me food scared I hungry. But no mos pls thank you! Haha. 'You' cannot treat me tis way jus to promote ur sales de! Haha.. Gona see ya all in 8hrs time~! *happy* Sleepy me dozing off to slp le hee.. Thinking of what to have for dinner... :p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home