Sad..
Hmm just came home.. So tired coz I worked today and went out for a while.. Anyway I'm kinda pissed with people tagging without saying their names. My blog is for my friends to read. Those who dislike me just go away. I had this blog to share my feelings with my friends. Now? Close down this blog? For the first time I feel the world is not as beautiful as I thought before. Maybe I should find another way to voice out my feelings. I dun wan to say much about this matter anymore. It really make my mood change.
My mood just sank minutes ago. Coz you told me it was comical. I didn't know how to intepret it. Haiz. You din say much either. I just feel sad about it haiz. Duno wat to say anymore. 12pm gona go work le and its my last day at work. Hope I enjoyed it. Monday onwards I belong to Jurong Island for 6wks.. *sigh* Guess the smiling me is gona be missing for some time? Bugged by tings.. Haiz I thought I had a wonderful day on fri? *hungry and tired*
My mood just sank minutes ago. Coz you told me it was comical. I didn't know how to intepret it. Haiz. You din say much either. I just feel sad about it haiz. Duno wat to say anymore. 12pm gona go work le and its my last day at work. Hope I enjoyed it. Monday onwards I belong to Jurong Island for 6wks.. *sigh* Guess the smiling me is gona be missing for some time? Bugged by tings.. Haiz I thought I had a wonderful day on fri? *hungry and tired*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home