Hee hee~
Argh I typed so much le but suddenly press a key and all gone~! Sobs. Ok let me type again! =(
Hee have been playing so much lately that I slack! Even my pets leh haha. Feel abit bad. So must control ah. But 'you' know the urge to go out mah~ Hee. Having my nose mask on now so make use of the time to blog lo. Going to sleep after I remove my nose mask hee. So tired leh.
Haha as usual I slept during lectures today ah. I woke up at 6.30am this morning leh! Coz I didnt sleep for the whole of saturday nite, so very tired lo. But nvm I enjoyed myself kekez. I was prepared to take a cab to jurong island le after I saw the time when I woke up. But today bus, mrt, and cab all attitude lorz! Lol. I waited for some time for the bus leh. Traffic was heavy at expressway lo. And the bus was moving so slow. Omgz~ Train worse! It jerked halfway and just continued moving on! So scary you know. Think it jerked twice lo. The cab ah~ I waited 30mins for a cab! There wasn't a single cab at the taxi stand lor lousy man. I had to walk some distance, cross roads.. And finally got onto a cab when I walked back to the sheltered area opp jurong east mrt. It was still raining when I reach jurong east ah. Luckily the outside of my jacket is waterproof de. So I used to it to shield myself from the rain. But very tiring la my arms, to keep holding it haha. Tried to do my logbook on the cab. But didnt manage to finish. Glad that it wasn't troublesome at the checkpoint. Arbo I faint ah haha. Wanted to do my logbook last nite de. But keep knock out halfway. Haha so I gave up and went to sleep! Hee. The cab fare was $9.60 after $1 surcharge lo. Hai hao la. I reached cptc safely at 9.30pm.. Went to the cafeteria to finish my logbook. Intend to sneak into auditorium at 10am coz there'll be a short break at 10am hee. While doing halfway I dozed off again haha. One of the lecturers walked past and ask me am I ok haha. Heng this lecturer very nice de hee. She ask me to just go join the lecture. So I bought a big pau from cafeteria and sneaked into the auditorium hee. Enjoyed eating my pau inside auditorium kekez. Quite nice coz morning pau very fresh mah. After that I tried to finish my logbook. But end up gave up again and just hand in those that I had done lo kekez. And it was sleeping time! Haha really slept soundly today leh. Coz so tired mah.
Went orchard after dismissal. Hee wanted to buy shoes/sandals de. End up never see any I like. Aiya so mafan to shop for things lor. Haha so lazy leh me. :p Ate Ajisen Ramen! Yum yum~ But so full haha. And went to watch Kingdom of Heaven after that. Omgz the show is 2hrs and 30mins leh. I kept dozing off in the cinema lo. Someone also did. Haha! Watched the last part haha. The show quite boring leh lol. All 'ur' fault la say wan watch hee~ End up you still dare to slp inside lor! *bish* Blah~ Hee..
Yesterday sunday I went for breakfast at Jalan Kayu at 6am! Haha.. Nice one~ Went NTUC shop for stuffs and my bunny veggies after that. Was slacking at home at noon ah. And went for dinner again! Kekez. Had a simple dinner but enjoyable ah. Then after that lots of things happen. Sad, anger, confused, heartbreak.. And finally happiness hee.
Ok la I gona go remove my nose mask le. So tired now and drowsy after taking my cough medicine. Stupid cough just wouldn't get better unless I take my sooo very bitter cough syrup ah. *sobs* Tomorrow going out again hee. Wednesday cannot le must clean my hamsters cages. So dirty leh. Thursday no need go cptc! Hee.. Happy.. go out play.. And tink bring Peanut to see Dr cathy. He has a smell on him. And dropping fur near his chin area. Duno what happen haiz. Hope it's just a small matter and the vet fees aren't that expensive wor. Have to study for test on fri today. Cannot so slack le hee. Hao bah after removing my nose mask I gona sleep le. Really tired wor! Goodnite all and takecare ok~! :p
Hee have been playing so much lately that I slack! Even my pets leh haha. Feel abit bad. So must control ah. But 'you' know the urge to go out mah~ Hee. Having my nose mask on now so make use of the time to blog lo. Going to sleep after I remove my nose mask hee. So tired leh.
Haha as usual I slept during lectures today ah. I woke up at 6.30am this morning leh! Coz I didnt sleep for the whole of saturday nite, so very tired lo. But nvm I enjoyed myself kekez. I was prepared to take a cab to jurong island le after I saw the time when I woke up. But today bus, mrt, and cab all attitude lorz! Lol. I waited for some time for the bus leh. Traffic was heavy at expressway lo. And the bus was moving so slow. Omgz~ Train worse! It jerked halfway and just continued moving on! So scary you know. Think it jerked twice lo. The cab ah~ I waited 30mins for a cab! There wasn't a single cab at the taxi stand lor lousy man. I had to walk some distance, cross roads.. And finally got onto a cab when I walked back to the sheltered area opp jurong east mrt. It was still raining when I reach jurong east ah. Luckily the outside of my jacket is waterproof de. So I used to it to shield myself from the rain. But very tiring la my arms, to keep holding it haha. Tried to do my logbook on the cab. But didnt manage to finish. Glad that it wasn't troublesome at the checkpoint. Arbo I faint ah haha. Wanted to do my logbook last nite de. But keep knock out halfway. Haha so I gave up and went to sleep! Hee. The cab fare was $9.60 after $1 surcharge lo. Hai hao la. I reached cptc safely at 9.30pm.. Went to the cafeteria to finish my logbook. Intend to sneak into auditorium at 10am coz there'll be a short break at 10am hee. While doing halfway I dozed off again haha. One of the lecturers walked past and ask me am I ok haha. Heng this lecturer very nice de hee. She ask me to just go join the lecture. So I bought a big pau from cafeteria and sneaked into the auditorium hee. Enjoyed eating my pau inside auditorium kekez. Quite nice coz morning pau very fresh mah. After that I tried to finish my logbook. But end up gave up again and just hand in those that I had done lo kekez. And it was sleeping time! Haha really slept soundly today leh. Coz so tired mah.
Went orchard after dismissal. Hee wanted to buy shoes/sandals de. End up never see any I like. Aiya so mafan to shop for things lor. Haha so lazy leh me. :p Ate Ajisen Ramen! Yum yum~ But so full haha. And went to watch Kingdom of Heaven after that. Omgz the show is 2hrs and 30mins leh. I kept dozing off in the cinema lo. Someone also did. Haha! Watched the last part haha. The show quite boring leh lol. All 'ur' fault la say wan watch hee~ End up you still dare to slp inside lor! *bish* Blah~ Hee..
Yesterday sunday I went for breakfast at Jalan Kayu at 6am! Haha.. Nice one~ Went NTUC shop for stuffs and my bunny veggies after that. Was slacking at home at noon ah. And went for dinner again! Kekez. Had a simple dinner but enjoyable ah. Then after that lots of things happen. Sad, anger, confused, heartbreak.. And finally happiness hee.
Ok la I gona go remove my nose mask le. So tired now and drowsy after taking my cough medicine. Stupid cough just wouldn't get better unless I take my sooo very bitter cough syrup ah. *sobs* Tomorrow going out again hee. Wednesday cannot le must clean my hamsters cages. So dirty leh. Thursday no need go cptc! Hee.. Happy.. go out play.. And tink bring Peanut to see Dr cathy. He has a smell on him. And dropping fur near his chin area. Duno what happen haiz. Hope it's just a small matter and the vet fees aren't that expensive wor. Have to study for test on fri today. Cannot so slack le hee. Hao bah after removing my nose mask I gona sleep le. Really tired wor! Goodnite all and takecare ok~! :p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home