SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Omgz Jurong Island~~~

Haiz Jurong island? Food not nice lor omgz! Had a plate of noodle and tea for bfast. Cost me $2 nia. Cheap la big plate too. But sadly I oni finished half plate of the noodle and half cup of e tea! Hee~ I love the beautiful sky there~! I could see the nice clouds hee. Unlike singapore which has so many hdb flats blocking the view lo. Thou the air there might not be very fresh la coz all chemical plants mah haha. But really nice view~! If I had videocam or digicam it would be fun! But sadly, photography is not allowed in Jurong Island lo. Shi xiang still suan me say my camera hp cannot enter lor! But his camera hp more high tech than me lor! Hai suan wo bish ni ah chou xiang2 haha. Sianz leh tomorrow duno eat wat liao haiz. And my throat is hurting lor. Cham~ Getting sick soon haha see how long I can last lol. :p *juz sneezed* I noe someone gona scold me when he read about me getting sick haha. Was freezing cold in lecture today lor. Tomorrow I MUZ bring my polar bear sweater along! Hehe. Anyway I'll be having lecture for the first 2 weeks at Jurong island lo. Sobs leh. Still got theory tests lo during these 6 weeks. Was slping away during lecture today haha. So tired lor yesterday sleep 2hrs oni leh! Haha.. Today oni left with 3 and a half hr to slp lo. Gona slp at 2am hee.

Very sad lor juz now coz of someone. Now ok le la. Hee. I explain to u le mah. you should noe when I not sad le bah haha. If duno ask hor. Dun guess. Always guess I angry oni~ *bish u* Hee. I'm looking forward to wednesday hee. Ice skating~~~! Hooray! :p Gona starve at Jurong island tomorrow again haiz. Thankfully I can wake up at 5.30am. Not like what I thought at first. I thought I had to wake up at 5am. Actually dun need la hee. Ok la half conscious now le hee. Goodnite~! *hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home