Still sick but still having fun! :p
Hehe came home at 2am ah. Thought tomorrow can have a good sleep leh. Gona wake up early to go bank with mum at 9am lo. My sch fees lo.. Need bank loan mah. =( Tomorrow I'll be shopping for my bunny veggies at ntuc after I'm done with the bank loan. I've planned to clean all my pets cages after my lunch too. Hee. Then night I'll be relaxing and doing my log book lo. No choice stupid log book sia.
Hehe I went ECP today! Loved the place as usual thou I din get to cycle coz of the time sobs. But nvm la enjoyed the sea breeze hee. But someone keep suan me all the way lor sad leh. But suan le hmmmf blah~ *stick tongue* You know ah I'm still sick lo and I'm out playing everyday haha. So sat nite I better sleep early. Or else I really gona tire myself till I faint haha. Had satay for supper! Yum yum hee. Ydae had my favorite Swensens for dinner eh! Kekez.. Have been eating all day omgz. Gona grow fat this time. I wana gain abit weight bah. Not alot wor! Hehe..
Argh I'm so sad ah I gona buy new shoes again lor. Stupid shoe that I bought months ago. Think it's at most 3-4 months old lor. Ever since I started wearing it to school for labs, it has been uncomfortable. But I really cannot stand it leh. Wear for 4 days to Jurong Island then now blisters liao lor. I noe coz I walked alot with the shoe. But pain lor haiz. Hate this kinda shoes that bound my foot together. Dun care I'm leaving it alone lor. I'm going to hunt for a new comfortable pair of shoes! :p If I really cannot find any I like, I will go for the Converse shoes - $69.90 lor. I never bought such expensive shoes before lor. So I'm like quite reluctant haha. I see how bah. Hopefully I find a $30 de and I like it. Just like my mos shoes which have been me for 2yrs ah. She cost me $30 oni lor haha.
Ok la dats all for today! Hee.. Tomorrow and sunday would be a wonderful day too! Rest well oh all of you. It's friday today mah so weekends no more Jurong Island for us! Hee..
Hehe I went ECP today! Loved the place as usual thou I din get to cycle coz of the time sobs. But nvm la enjoyed the sea breeze hee. But someone keep suan me all the way lor sad leh. But suan le hmmmf blah~ *stick tongue* You know ah I'm still sick lo and I'm out playing everyday haha. So sat nite I better sleep early. Or else I really gona tire myself till I faint haha. Had satay for supper! Yum yum hee. Ydae had my favorite Swensens for dinner eh! Kekez.. Have been eating all day omgz. Gona grow fat this time. I wana gain abit weight bah. Not alot wor! Hehe..
Argh I'm so sad ah I gona buy new shoes again lor. Stupid shoe that I bought months ago. Think it's at most 3-4 months old lor. Ever since I started wearing it to school for labs, it has been uncomfortable. But I really cannot stand it leh. Wear for 4 days to Jurong Island then now blisters liao lor. I noe coz I walked alot with the shoe. But pain lor haiz. Hate this kinda shoes that bound my foot together. Dun care I'm leaving it alone lor. I'm going to hunt for a new comfortable pair of shoes! :p If I really cannot find any I like, I will go for the Converse shoes - $69.90 lor. I never bought such expensive shoes before lor. So I'm like quite reluctant haha. I see how bah. Hopefully I find a $30 de and I like it. Just like my mos shoes which have been me for 2yrs ah. She cost me $30 oni lor haha.
Ok la dats all for today! Hee.. Tomorrow and sunday would be a wonderful day too! Rest well oh all of you. It's friday today mah so weekends no more Jurong Island for us! Hee..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home