So full~!
Hee I just ate a Nonya rice dumpling, followed by a pack of korean maggi. All of you should noe how big pack and filling is korean maggi ah haha. I even added 3 crab sticks and one egg in the maggi hehe. So now very full ah! Morning I ate bread.. 12pm ate guava fruit. 5pm bread again.. And now lo hehe. So sleepy now. Having sore throat and cold now ah sobs. Coz tis few days sleep so little! Haha.. But nvm lor coz I enjoyed myself tis few days hee. Today I gona be a good girl and sleep early hee. Tomorrow then can enjoy myself! Never see doc despite I'm sick ah. Dun like take medicine lo. I have sore throat lozenges at home. So hai hao bah hee.. Now I gona play with my hams le hee. And my sweet bunny. Clear my table stuffs then go sleep le! Kekez~ So excited about tomorrow leh hee. Hope 'no one' spoil my plan! Haha.. Gona have the sweetest dreamsss tonight! Shall not say so much le hee.. Sshhh~ *hugs*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home