Not a very bad day afterall~ :p
Aww came home this late again. I wish to come home around 2am the latest de. But cant help it something cropped up haha. Why my blog title like dat leh? Coz yesterday I'm reli very tired! Haha~ Woke up at 10am feeling lethargic.. Had an uncomfortable stomach for the whole day. Went toilet soo many times lol. Did relieve myself at times haha. Had diarrhoea once I step into my house ah lol. Guess it's due to all those food I ate the day before. Too oily for my stomach to take it? Shall drink tea next time after eating those stuffs. But I still enjoyed the food. I dun regret at all haha. I even had mos for dinner hee. But I didnt have much appetite in the morning coz of my stomach. So I oni ate a pear on the way to bus stop. Got hungry on the bus so I went to buy bread at Causeway Point before taking train lo. =)
Took mid-term test ah. Stupid la so many notes to study. I read through 3/4 of it oni. There were 29 short answers questions lor haha. But guess I didnt reli make my way thru lol. Coz I couldn't rem much of it ah haha. I even dozed off during the test haha. Hee I'm like that de. Whenever I duno how to do the paper, I sure doze off de haha. Hope I pass le can hehe. Shall study harder for the next one lo.
Was waiting for you for so long. Thou I was tired, but I dun mind lo haha.
Oops my hp bill come le. Haha $42 wor! Last month was $39 coz I donated to NKF. This month is coz I exceeded my outgoing calls lo. Sobs~ Must control *wink* But hor I'm reli broke now. Have been spending alot this few days with no cash coming in lo. Spent $10 taking cab to Jurong Island the other day. Everyday buy pau eat.. Bought shorts and slippers wor.. $60~ $20 of tidbits and food stuffs for you.. Dun misunderstood ah I dun regret buying it. Just dat now very broke so recalling lo haha. Going to kbox with frenz in the noon today.. Having dinner with frenz at 85. I won't be spending alot. Sunday peanut going visit vet wor. And I bought my little sister some toys for her birthday. $20~ So from today onwards, everything back to square one! No more pau, cheesecake, milk tea, tidbits, mos.. Tight cash now ah. Mon getting my last mos pay. Think at most $100? I didnt work for many days mah. So I'll be saving as much of my allowance daily~ It's time I stop indulging in nice food! Hee. No choice ah my money oni flow out never flow in lor. If this carries on, I gona go bankrupt and my poor darlings gona go hungry le. =(
Omgz looking at the list above I was reli indulging myself for the past 2wks leh! Haha.. :p But sadly now must stop le. Hoping attachment will get at least $450? Tolong la pls pls haha. Mayb I can pia mos during attachment haha. See how bah. Dun like having so low cash. Honestly, my bank is currently below $100 lo. Haha but nvm as long as I have the determination to save money, sure can survive de la lol. :p Jiayouz to myself~! No matter what, I'll still be living happy everyday lo haha. Hao la I go feed my dearest bunny and go slp le. Have to go bank with mum for bank loan later ah. Oh anyway I'm feeling hungry now! Hee oops~ (o.O,)
Took mid-term test ah. Stupid la so many notes to study. I read through 3/4 of it oni. There were 29 short answers questions lor haha. But guess I didnt reli make my way thru lol. Coz I couldn't rem much of it ah haha. I even dozed off during the test haha. Hee I'm like that de. Whenever I duno how to do the paper, I sure doze off de haha. Hope I pass le can hehe. Shall study harder for the next one lo.
Was waiting for you for so long. Thou I was tired, but I dun mind lo haha.
Oops my hp bill come le. Haha $42 wor! Last month was $39 coz I donated to NKF. This month is coz I exceeded my outgoing calls lo. Sobs~ Must control *wink* But hor I'm reli broke now. Have been spending alot this few days with no cash coming in lo. Spent $10 taking cab to Jurong Island the other day. Everyday buy pau eat.. Bought shorts and slippers wor.. $60~ $20 of tidbits and food stuffs for you.. Dun misunderstood ah I dun regret buying it. Just dat now very broke so recalling lo haha. Going to kbox with frenz in the noon today.. Having dinner with frenz at 85. I won't be spending alot. Sunday peanut going visit vet wor. And I bought my little sister some toys for her birthday. $20~ So from today onwards, everything back to square one! No more pau, cheesecake, milk tea, tidbits, mos.. Tight cash now ah. Mon getting my last mos pay. Think at most $100? I didnt work for many days mah. So I'll be saving as much of my allowance daily~ It's time I stop indulging in nice food! Hee. No choice ah my money oni flow out never flow in lor. If this carries on, I gona go bankrupt and my poor darlings gona go hungry le. =(
Omgz looking at the list above I was reli indulging myself for the past 2wks leh! Haha.. :p But sadly now must stop le. Hoping attachment will get at least $450? Tolong la pls pls haha. Mayb I can pia mos during attachment haha. See how bah. Dun like having so low cash. Honestly, my bank is currently below $100 lo. Haha but nvm as long as I have the determination to save money, sure can survive de la lol. :p Jiayouz to myself~! No matter what, I'll still be living happy everyday lo haha. Hao la I go feed my dearest bunny and go slp le. Have to go bank with mum for bank loan later ah. Oh anyway I'm feeling hungry now! Hee oops~ (o.O,)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home