SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Pissed~

Just got home hee. Today I was on time for the chartered bus! Hee~ After dismissal, Cynthia and I went home together. We had to transfer to bus at Woodlands so we went causeway point shop abit. I bought a floss bread from Breadtalk.. Yum~ Was looking for slippers... Coz if no slippers how to go beach! Went OP but sadly the slippers were expensive. Bought a pair of pink shorts! Kekez.. $38 leh omgz. But reli like it so buy lo hee. We took bus back to sk shortly after that. And finally I bought my slippers at Bata! Haha.. Hardly buy shoes there sia lol~ $20~ Quite cute leh the slippers hee. But aww spent so much today omgz. 4 more days then get pay. And pay only abit lor. Haha. How to survive cham. =( So muz save money le. Cannot everyday big pau this and that. Had 2 mos cheesecakes today! Hehe.. Paid for one oni ah~ Blah~

Anyway I was quite pissed today coz of someone. I will not say it here. It reli irritates me lor argh~~~

Sua dun say le. I gona clean peanut cage now and go sleep! Cleaned star2 and muffin cages just now le. But was rushing out so haven clean peanut de. Gona rest well so that tomorrow have energy to play! Kekez... *Goodnite*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home