NO~~!!
Yesterday was my first day out at the Chemical plant for practical. Haha I was late! Woke up at 1030 wor hehe. Took bus into JI. Blur blur took the wrong bus! Oh no~ Luckily the driver was kind he took me to CPTC hee. Coz if he didnt I would have to wait for an hr for my bus leh. =) Gong gong me today reli very gong~~ Haha~ I forgot bring socks.. I was wearing slippers mah but needed socks for my safety boots. It's so hot wearing it.. If no socks and I sweat sure smelly foot eek~ Forgot bring band to tie my hair! Heng my hair not so long now so it wasnt very hot la. But was abit uncomfortable. From today onwards I decided to wear shorts to CPTC daily! Hehe. Will be wearing tee lo. Spaghetti strap tops ah.. Think dun wan haha no confident to wear to CPTC everyday sia. I am not so thick face ah I noe I have a tummy~ =( Hmm.. Thou the sun wasnt scorching hot when I went inside the chemical plants, I was feeling abit uncomfortable due to the heat. We had to wear jumpsuit, helmet, safety boots, and safety goggles. It was reli trapping heat in me omgz. I hope I can absorb more things today. Hee yesterday I never clean my bunny cage leh. Coz I went to mos for dinner and ended up chatting there till now then come home. :p Tonite I cannot be lazy le hee. Will be coming straight home after dismissal.. Have dinner and clean her cage hee. Slping right after I finish this entry.. So tired. I wana rest well so that I'll have energy to concentrate for the day. And this few days I need to rest well so that Sat can play with my Xiao Zhu kekez.
Ah sianz broke broke.. Now saving my hp bill and bunny food. Should be able to make it in time. I dun wan to touch my bank money. But I have so many things to buy sobs. I need to buy a new bag to bring to sch, shoes, bottoms/skirts.. I dun have much bottoms/skirts lo dats why I wana get some. But bottoms/skirts are not cheap ah. Haiz dat day my sis still wore my jeans. Sianz dun say le. Duno tell her how many times le haiz. I'm praying now that I will get attached to a pharmaceutical company for my attachment. I dun wan to be in chemical plant everyday! *pray*
I am missing my Xiao Zhu dearly~~~ 2 more days to Sat~ *frowns*
Ah sianz broke broke.. Now saving my hp bill and bunny food. Should be able to make it in time. I dun wan to touch my bank money. But I have so many things to buy sobs. I need to buy a new bag to bring to sch, shoes, bottoms/skirts.. I dun have much bottoms/skirts lo dats why I wana get some. But bottoms/skirts are not cheap ah. Haiz dat day my sis still wore my jeans. Sianz dun say le. Duno tell her how many times le haiz. I'm praying now that I will get attached to a pharmaceutical company for my attachment. I dun wan to be in chemical plant everyday! *pray*
I am missing my Xiao Zhu dearly~~~ 2 more days to Sat~ *frowns*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home