:p
Hehe finally met up wif my Xiao Zhu kekez so happy. :p Tomorrow not going bank loan with mum le she has to work.. Postponed to next sat haha. So I gona faster go slp now hee so tired ah. Have to wake up latest by 3pm oh~ Muz clean my bunny cage before I go out play arbo cham liao haha. I wan Mp3 player~~ *hint hint* Hehe. Was quit pissed by some people the other day. All I want to say is, stop trying to know tings by asking people around me. It's directly incading my privacy I simply hate it ok. And if it has nothing to do with you, dun come invading my privacy and giving me attitude because you want to help ur friend. Dats all I have to say about this people. What people say about me I dun care. I noe what is true can le. People who assume things or imagine things, are juz making others the bad guys. The other party have no chance to say anyting at all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home