Money~! ^.^
Haha finally CPTC training is ending soon! I oni have to go there for another 5days! So happy man.. And attachment will start on the week right after dat.. Waiting for my first attachment pay! Haha.. Praying so hard now that I will get pharmaceutical related attachment ah. And PLEASE I dun wan to be sent back to school for project! I truly need the attachment money lo.. Cash so tight now sobs!
I'll be having shift work on this coming sat, sun and tue lo.. Thur final exam ah.. So I have planned what to do for these few days le. Thur I will clean my hamsters and bunny cage in the noon, go and buy my bunny pellets and hay, copy notes I left out at nite.. Fri I will be studying for final exam lo.. Die die muz pass overall ah.. :p Sat, sun, tue I will try to study abit lo.. Wed 3pm need to go back sch for attachment briefing ah.. So oni can have around 4hrs of slp lo coz tue I'm on nite shift.. Wed also study of coz.. Thur after exam can relax le! Friday is graduation day! Hehe.. Then sat, sun I'll be so happy leh! Hooray~! Kekez..
Played whole day with Xiao Zhu juz now hee. Feeling so hungry now leh oops. Last 2 days I skipped supper thou I was reli so hungry sia. Coz tired mah and wana jian fei, so went to bed.. Today I shall be determined and not take supper! Aww I haven been do my abs exercise leh. Everyday so tired somemore hungry how to do. If eat le full oso cant do. I better come home earlier so dat I can do my abs exercise before I get hungry! Haha.. Lol~ But still I won't take supper! Hehe..
Ok gona slp le hee.. Goodnite~! *Hugs*
I'll be having shift work on this coming sat, sun and tue lo.. Thur final exam ah.. So I have planned what to do for these few days le. Thur I will clean my hamsters and bunny cage in the noon, go and buy my bunny pellets and hay, copy notes I left out at nite.. Fri I will be studying for final exam lo.. Die die muz pass overall ah.. :p Sat, sun, tue I will try to study abit lo.. Wed 3pm need to go back sch for attachment briefing ah.. So oni can have around 4hrs of slp lo coz tue I'm on nite shift.. Wed also study of coz.. Thur after exam can relax le! Friday is graduation day! Hehe.. Then sat, sun I'll be so happy leh! Hooray~! Kekez..
Played whole day with Xiao Zhu juz now hee. Feeling so hungry now leh oops. Last 2 days I skipped supper thou I was reli so hungry sia. Coz tired mah and wana jian fei, so went to bed.. Today I shall be determined and not take supper! Aww I haven been do my abs exercise leh. Everyday so tired somemore hungry how to do. If eat le full oso cant do. I better come home earlier so dat I can do my abs exercise before I get hungry! Haha.. Lol~ But still I won't take supper! Hehe..
Ok gona slp le hee.. Goodnite~! *Hugs*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home