SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Friday, June 10, 2005

Aww.. Sobs

Sobs soon I'll be at Jurong Island.. Sat sun.. Maybe Mon then can see my Xiao Zhu~! =( Tue back there again lo.. But mon and wed I'll be studying hard for my final exam on thur.. Friday graduation! I wan to graduate from CPTC! :p And again pls give me a attachment company. Good or bad comes later. I dun wan to do project can le! Cleaned my bunny cage yesterday and hamsters cages today. At least I dun have to worry while at JI. =) I noe thou it seems long, but tis few days will pass very quickly de. Thur duno wat time dismiss leh. Latest also 6pm mah. I wan to go kbox on Thur! Hee.. Friday after graduation can enjoy also! Sat and sun~~ :p Looking forward leh hee and my first month pay. Then dun have to be so pathetic like now le.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home