SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Friday, June 10, 2005

Hehe just had my dinner ah.. Just chatting with my xiao zhu juz nw kekez. Now still eating some of the food. :p Guess I gona dote on my little sweeties again hee. It has been some time ever since I shopped for vegetables for them. Shall do it tomorrow~ =) But meaning I'll have to spend some money lo. Sobs broke broke~ =(

Anyway I just read someone's blog. One of the mos people who dislike me. Again I felt like a fool. Read dat entry and knew dat ooh she doesnt welcome me at all dat day. And I was like a fool smiling to her, thinking dat we are still colleagues. Anyway feel like asking them to look into their memory and see what have they said and done in the past. How loud and noisy they were and how attitude they were. Always thinking I'm noisy, whenever I'm around I disturb them. Even if I find them noisy or wat, I wouldnt be such a unreasonable person. Forever cannot accept what others do. What they like they muz do it this way. As if others are invisible. I dun tink any of them would be bothered to read my blog. Even if they are reading so wat? They can patch with their fren. But they juz like to pick on me. Nv wanting to resolve anyting. Whats the point? They oni wan to say how bad I am on their blogs. Even after smsin me and resolving tings, she still can pick on me on her blog. Dats call resolving tings? Entertaining me huh? And they alwaz tink I tink myself is vy gd. They alwaz tink I duno the other side of me. What is it dat they dun like I dun even noe ok. Ok I am noisy I admit but all e time I was disturbing them? Are they sure? And they tink I like to dislike them? Honestly, I nv like to dislike someone. I rather resolve the problem. But since they are not willing, wat can I do? I can oni be scolded by them every now and then whenever they like. Zzz. Feel dat its so stupid lor. Anyway if they are reading now, I jus wan to say, pick on me if u reli have to. Leave the REST alone. You all noe who I'm referring to. I'm not trying to act the good guy here. Jus be direct if you dislike me so much. And I dun see the need to comment on their lifestyle. Dun see why they have to pick on everything I do. SAY IT if you have anyting to say. I dun wish to say much abt them. Coz I simply dun understand tis ppl dat I once took as frenz. Never did I understand. Till tis point of time, being disliked and hate by them, I reli rather dat I did not meet them from the start.

Fine now I finally noe what should I do. One is to resolve with them if they wan to. Two is to treat 3 of them as strangers from now onwards. I dun wan to be a fool again and smile/tok to any of them. Throughout my life, this is the first time I've met such people. Frenz with me, then ignore me, hate me and pick on me till as long as they can. They nv tot it was childish or wat. It was hurting at first. Then I started to dislike them too. Until now, I just ignore them when I see them. I take them as strangers. They can give me a attitude face or wat up to them if they reli like to do all tis tings so much. Dats it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home