Sad..
It was a different feeling.. Whenever I quarrel with my bf in the past, I felt angry. I had a clear reasoning mind. But I felt sad just now. I felt pain in my heart when we were quarrelling just now. I felt I was trembling inside. I wasnt the clear minded me like before. I felt like crying just now. But last time I would cry when I quarrel with bf, is coz I got so angry dat I cry. Sad, dat was how I feel just now. I only want his care and concern. (guan1 xin1, ti3 tie1, si4 xin1) Dat was what I wanted to tell him. But he... Haiz reli feel so sad. So we just ended everything tis way and headed to my house. I told him dun have to send me up le. I said bye to him and entered the lift. Felt so sad and I held the monkey plush he bought me, and cried. I felt like crying just now when we were quarrelling. But alwaz my tears just wouldnt flow. Till I reach home. I duno what to do now. He says since I cannot accept his style of doing things and has high expectations, then dump him. To him dats what I meant. Haiz nvm.. Guess it wouldnt last either.
I was missing him so much before we met today.. I didnt get to go out with him the last two days coz we were both busy.. I wanted to hug him badly I missed him then. I thought I can hug him tightly today. But things went this way... Just feel sad inside me. I duno how to disperse this sadness in me.. Haiz..
I was missing him so much before we met today.. I didnt get to go out with him the last two days coz we were both busy.. I wanted to hug him badly I missed him then. I thought I can hug him tightly today. But things went this way... Just feel sad inside me. I duno how to disperse this sadness in me.. Haiz..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home