SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Glad~ :p

Feeling so tired now ah.. Oni had some sleep last night at CPTC and this morning at home. Still have to study for tomorrow final exam after my dinner later. Sobs~ So glad I finally got my attachment letter today. Why I say glad leh and not happy? Coz the allowance is oni $420/mth lo and its far ah. But glad coz at least it's better than no allowance rite? I checked it out online and found the company website. Woa it's an international company wor. Operating 1000 offices around the world~~ Ooh~ Hee at least it will be a fruitful experience there~ =) They have lab testing and lots. Hope I get lab testing! I dun wan to do admin job! And maybe get pay rise if I work hard there? Haha my fren lili told me dats wat happen to her fren having attachment mah. So dun worry I'll work doubly hard there lol. :p Super broke now sia haha. And perhaps if I enjoy my work there, I wana go back there work after I graduate. So I will try my best to perform well during attachment kekez. But provided the job scope is something dat I have interest in la. Hehe. Monday gona report at 9am leh. I checked the bus services le. Sobs gona get bus and train concessions again. There goes my money~ =( The journey is around one and a half hr. Gona leave house at 7am on monday to roughly see wat time I have to leave house in the future. First day have to play safe mah. I dun wan to be late on the first day sia. Choy~!

Haha I'm hungry le oh. Will be so tired studying tonite lo. Maybe having 2-3 hrs sleep oni. =( Tomorrow after exam still cannot come home ah~! Argh~ Heard the bus will oni fetch us at 4+pm. Sobs~ Meaning I'll oni be back home by 6+pm. I actually planned to go J8 tomorrow to troubleshoot my mp3 player. But since so late then leave CPTC, I'll go on friday bah. Tomorrow can rest well mah, gona be half dead lor haha. Stupid la friday go back for graduation lor.. Should be dismiss liao right after the graduation. And yeah saturday Xiao zhu and I gona enjoy! :p Hee thinking of what to do on sat. *wink* Rest well ok all my friends.. All the best for your attachments! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home